PDA

View Full Version : furbaby mobile

bagby039
03-27-2005, 11:36 AM
What types of vehicles do you all drive to cart your furbabies around in? In the future, i am considering a Honda Element. I know they look like a box but the flooring is all rubber and can be mopped when dirty. The back seats can be either taken out or pushed to the side depending on the need.
Right now, i drive an S-10 truck and really need a truck for various things such as getting shavings for my horse stalls for bedding. Like day before yesterday, i went to a friends house and dug up some rose bushes and various other plants. For these things i need a truck but since i refuse to transport in the bed of the truck. Got suggestions?

Cincy'sMom
03-27-2005, 12:39 PM
I have a Dodge Pick-up 4 door. Gives me a back seat for transporting the dogs, and a bed for transporting other things. I love it!

countrycowgirl
03-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I have a Dodge Pick-up 4 door. Gives me a back seat for transporting the dogs, and a bed for transporting other things. I love it!

same here:D we also have a saturn vue that is good for the puppers too

tatsxxx11
03-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Right now we have a an Isuzu Trooper to cart around the kids. It's a tank!:D But funny you should mention the Honda Element! We've been thinking about getting one over the past year. 4 wheel drive, lots of room, neat featuares and those rubber seats and flooring are perfect for living by the ocean; you know, wet, sandy doggies!:D And I love how you can make so many configurations with the seating! Also, it's a bit lower than the trooper. I worry about Cody being able to continue to jump into the back of the Trooper down the road, as she has hip dysplasia and arthritis!

bagby039
03-27-2005, 05:18 PM
My S-10 is an extended cab but since it is a small truck, it cant transport but one or two dogs. We have 2 rottweilers, one basset hound, and one very old coon dog. That doesnt leave room for the hubby.:p I dont think the hubby would like that. I am still considering an element but not in a hurry to trade or purchase one at this point yet. I am doing my homework before making that plunge. Keep those ideas coming. Robbie

sammy101
03-27-2005, 05:33 PM
I have a Jeep Liberty.The back isnt as big,though.but both of mine can fit.:)

Corinna
03-27-2005, 05:49 PM
I have a mitsbisi Montero. It fits 2 newfy crosses and aspringer and still room for 2other people.