PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Birthday at the Rainbow Bridge Casey "Bubba Dude"

moosmom
03-27-2005, 09:31 AM
My beloved Casey,

Today would have been your 10th birthday. I remember the day I brought you home as a 5 week old kitten. I went to "look" at you with no expectations at all of taking in another cat. We took one look at each other, you "meowed" and climbed up on my shoulder, purring in my ear. That was the day I fell in love.

Bubba Dude, you were there for me when I cried, putting your paw on my cheek to wipe my tears away. You stayed close by when I had major surgery. You were my "bed buddy" every night, laying on my pillow at the top of my head. I missed you so! My heart still aches for the special bond we had. :(

Know that I loved you to the core of my being. You were very special to me. Happy Birthday Dude.

slick
03-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Donna, I just know that the other angel kitties are throwing a hugh party for Bubba Dude right now. I hope you are enjoying your time at the RB Dude and please continue to watch over Donna for us.

kaoK'okung
03-27-2005, 10:56 PM
what a nice tribute...Bubba Dude is waiting for you...with all the other kitty angels.(they're waiting for us all)...

catmandu
03-28-2005, 07:07 AM
And in Buenos Aires,Argentina,it is Casey Day,at the Finest Steak House! And Casey ,aka Bubba,wants you,to know,that he misses you,as much,as you miss him.But one day,you will be reunited,and the stories,you will share,and the love.

ramanth
03-28-2005, 09:09 AM
You are missed Bubba Dude. :(