View Full Version : Sheba *POOF* Paddypaws Needs Prayers :-(

QueenScoopalot
03-26-2005, 07:45 PM
I guess I sort of saw it coming when she was 'obtained', but the vet didn't see anything amiss, and she got her FVRCP, rabies, etc. She went in for grooming a few days later, and got the "lion cut' as she was so badly matted up underneath. Now she's got a URI from H**L! :( I've had to give her fluids for the last few days, and she's on Clavamox, and Cyproheptadine to try and stimulate an appetite that's non-existant. :( I popped a piece of Zithromax in her this evening, and am praying it kicks it out of her fast. Poor girl is miserable, and so am I. I ran out to Wal-Mart last night to buy her a doggie sweater, and all they had in stock was T-shirts, which was fine. It's keeping her warmer anyway. A home is lined up for her (not the home with the Doctor...no word from her). I'm just praying this bug breaks in a day or so, and she starts eating again. This is the pits. :rolleyes: :(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NakedShebaPoofPaddypaws.jpg
Nude girl:(

carole
03-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Aww poor little kitty, I wish her well and happy again, positive vibes coming your way for a speedy recovery , so get well soon precious furbaby so you can be off to your new furever home.

catnapper
03-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh sweetie, please feel better soon! Please start eating, I pormise it'll make you feel better! Prayers on their way for you

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Poor kitty :( I will keep her in my prayers.

Shady
03-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Well that just sux. I will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Imagine enduring what she did with the cold and being outside all the time FINALLY being saved and then have this to happen. Poor baby.

You amaze me, you have to be an angel for all you do and how far you go for these unfortunate babies. It must be heartbreaking for you at times.

I pray the meds will kick in SOON and Sheba *POOF* Paddypaws is feeling better and eating asap!

kimlovescats
03-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Poor girl, too much change and stress got the immune system down. She'll get better under your care, Jan! Sending up a prayer for her!;)

Corinna
03-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Is this still poof #1? Prayers for the lion girl.

MULTICATMOM
03-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Shady
Well that just sux. I will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Imagine enduring what she did with the cold and being outside all the time FINALLY being saved and then have this to happen. Poor baby.

You amaze me, you have to be an angel for all you do and how far you go for these unfortunate babies. It must be heartbreaking for you at times.

I pray the meds will kick in SOON and Sheba *POOF* Paddypaws is feeling better and eating asap!

OMG, DOES SHE LOOK DIFFERENT:eek: :eek: MUCH, MUCH BETTER!!:D :D SORRY TO HEAR SHE IS SICKLY RIGHT NOW:( :( PRAYERS & POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY:) :) MAY HER FRIENDS *POOF* SOON...

catmandu
03-27-2005, 09:17 AM
Little Sheba Angel,is staying,with Sheba Paddypaws,and All The Found Cats,Strays and Angels,are praying,for that Poor Little Cat

.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SHEBA.jpg

kimlovescats
03-27-2005, 09:20 AM
How is Sheba doing today?

kuhio98
03-27-2005, 09:23 AM
We're praying for you Sheba Poof. Fight hard! Your troubles are over. You will have a wonderful family to love and adore you for the rest of your life. Keep fighting and please eat a little something. We're praying for another Easter miracle.

QueenScoopalot
03-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
How is Sheba doing today?
She's so terribly congested, and I've tried syringe feeding her baby food, and that's been a messy nightmare. I gave her a few droppers of multi-vitamins to try building her up...most of it was spit out. :rolleyes: Poor girl really got hit hard. Last week I went scouting out *POOF* 2, as it was trash night. I parked around the corner, and walked to the house where Sheba mysteriously vanished from ;) just in time to see the 'owner' pull into the driveway. Matted up orange Persian #2 ran to greet the jerk who ignored the cat totally, dragged barrels out, and went inside the apartment never once showing any affection to the poor cat. :mad: Kitty #2 hangs out on the back deck, and it's not going to be easy to grab him. Can't take the risk now, but I'll not give up.;) I've checked the Lost & Found" book at the vet's office, and Sheba hasn't even been repoted as missing! :rolleyes:

rkidsrcats
03-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Hang in there Sheba! There's better days down the road thanks to you QSA. We love mystery novels in our house and your Operation CatNap has been followed quite closely by the all. Wish we could lend a paw - we love adventures!;)

Cataholic
03-27-2005, 02:29 PM
QSAL, you are an angel. You truly are.

Please get better Poof! And, hurry up and get the orangie!!!

kimlovescats
03-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
She's so terribly congested, and I've tried syringe feeding her baby food, and that's been a messy nightmare. I gave her a few droppers of multi-vitamins to try building her up...most of it was spit out. :rolleyes: Poor girl really got hit hard. Last week I went scouting out *POOF* 2, as it was trash night. I parked around the corner, and walked to the house where Sheba mysteriously vanished from ;) just in time to see the 'owner' pull into the driveway. Matted up orange Persian #2 ran to greet the jerk who ignored the cat totally, dragged barrels out, and went inside the apartment never once showing any affection to the poor cat. :mad: Kitty #2 hangs out on the back deck, and it's not going to be easy to grab him. Can't take the risk now, but I'll not give up.;) I've checked the Lost & Found" book at the vet's office, and Sheba hasn't even been repoted as missing! :rolleyes:

Poor baby!:( I know how discouraging and worrysome fighting the nasty URI can be, Jan! Maybe try spreading some Nutri-Cal paste on her paws and nose, so she has to lick it off. Also you can put Vick's Salve on her nose to help with the congestion .... makes the eyes watery, but helps! ;)

Good luck, and prayers coming for sweet Sheba girl!;)

kaoK'okung
03-27-2005, 11:35 PM
jan, poof will get better...she has to...been through too much...Zip,Shy and I are praying for you all!!!...