PDA

View Full Version : Please help... frog.. toad?

Fur&Feathers
03-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I found this little guy out in the street, I was backing up out of the driveway and almost ran him over. :eek: I live where there are about to be bad thunderstorms. I kept this little guy cause I certainly don't want him dying out there when these storms hit. I'm beginning to think I'm stupid for doing so. Do you agree? Should I let him go ASAP? Do you know what kind of frog or toad he is? Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to take a wild animal blindly... I really have no intentions of keeping him. Just making him safe during storms.

Thank you.

BitsyNaceyDog
03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
I'd put him back outside, maybe by the side of your house or somewhere that is a safe spot. I'm glad you got him out of harms way from getting run over, but he needs to be outside. He knows how to survive in a storm, actually he probably likes the rain.:)

Karen
03-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Is his skin moist or dry? In general, moist=frog, dry=toad! He'd be fine outside in the storms, but thank you for not making him a pancake!

Fur&Feathers
03-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Thank you. :) I'll be putting the cute little guy back outside after I post this. Karen, his skin is dry, so toad. :) Thank you for your replies. :D

chrissycat21
03-26-2005, 09:55 PM
He'll probably be fine during the storm, just put him somewhere sheltered, and away from the road!

He is cute though!