PDA

View Full Version : Sadly Scrappy 2,looks as though

catmandu
03-26-2005, 07:14 PM
There are Kittens,on the way,as she really,is a concave Cat.She will have,to go to a Foster Home,as I dont really have a suitable room,here.But,in about 4 Months,all going well,she will be MY CAT.Please pray,for my Friend.ASt least she knew enough,to come,into a place,where She knew,where she,and Her Babies,would be safe.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos712.jpg

jenluckenbach
03-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Well, if she is pregnant then I wish her the best of luck with the babies. At least we know that they will be her last and that she will have a place to live for the rest of forever.

Karen
03-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Whew - from the post title, I thought she might be sick! She and her kittens are so much better off now than they would have been, and we are glad she has found her forever home with you, even if she has to go to one of those "homes for unwed mothers" for a little while.

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2005, 07:54 PM
I will keep Scrappy2 in my prayers. I hope all goes well with her babies and she will be back with you soon. :)

QueenScoopalot
03-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Gary, she's getting wider? :eek: She looks like such a tiny girlie...but I know that even the smallest females can get pregnant. :rolleyes: At least she's been getting good nutrition during her stay at the "Found Cats Hotel"! ;)

AmberLee
03-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Whew! The news I expected from the title of this thread was much more dire, too.

AmberLee
03-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Whew! The news I expected from the title of this thread was much more dire, too.

catnapper
03-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Scrappy Two, are you going to be a mama cat? I know you'll be a wonderful mama if you are. Good luck Gary for making hers fulltime!

kimlovescats
03-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Gary, thank you for getting her indoors so that she can be helped through this process. Prayers coming for her and kittens!;)

catmandu
03-27-2005, 09:26 AM
I certainly mean,to scare people,and the Animal Welfare Lady,said,tht she might be a little bloated,now that My Little Girl,is Eating,on a regular basis.Pray,that she does not have,to go through,the stress,of having Kittens,at this young age,with the risk,to the Kittens,that will ensue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos730.jpg