PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do with them! HELP!

Harmanie
03-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Ok, Its Harmanie and her Son Jamice, we kept the boy kitten that I diddn't want to give away. I'm starting to wonder if that was a HORRIBLE mistake!
See, Jamice is the size of a cow! I swear it! He is not even a year old and he's three sizes bigger than Harmanie! He is a long haired bangled cat with paws the size of big foots. And when he runs it sounds like a herd of elephants just ran through our parlour! But He absolutely LOVES to antagonize Harmanie. From the moment she wakes up to when she sleeps. Or skip that, when she sleeps he'll take the courtesy of being her wake up call. Harmanie is a loud cat in her own way. She hisses and meows very loudly. It gets ANNOYING! You don't hear Jamice, Just Harmanie. Actually the only thing you hear from jamice is his loud feet sycronized with Harmanies feet when he chaces her from one side of the house all the way to the other side.....ALL....DAY....LONG! I've tried seporating them. nuhuh, didn't work. I've tried having one person hold one and another person hold the other, nope. We've yelled, talked, stomped. you name it! Nothing works. Jamice's appointment to get fixed is comming up, if that doesn't cool his jets then I just don't know what else to do! I swear Harmanie mated with eather a donkey or a dog because this cat is huge!!! In a way he looks like a squirrel because his tail is longer than his body and its sooo bushy. hehe.

if any one has ideas what to do, please tell me! Harmanie and I are begging!:)

rg_girlca
03-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Gee, I really don't know what to tell you, except the fact that Jamice is just being a kitten and hopefully once he is neutered and matures more, he will start to settle down. My Mooky was like this when he was a kitten, we called him our little spitfire, but as he got older, he has become so laid back that I wish he had a bit of his spitfire back. Go figure eh!
I would have to put my Katie girl in a room by herself just so she could get some rest from Mooky.

From the size of him, he definitely sounds like he has Maine Coon in him.

Hopefully others will have good advice for you, but in the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with him.

Harmanie
03-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey thanks! Yes indeed he is a bear and I often call him one! :) My mom says hes the ADHD cat from ....ahem....H....E...double hockysticks. hehehe, but thats not nice at all. My pops calls him discorde wich I think is quite funny! But I hope your right!

catmandu
03-26-2005, 02:45 PM
iTS A SHAME,THAT YOU COULD NOT HAVE HIM,NEUTERED A LITTLE SOONER,BEFORE HIS HORMONES KICKED,IN,AS IT IS A LOT TOUGHER,FOR HIM,TO FORGET,THAT HE IS A TOM CAT,ONCE THE URGES HIT.i WOULD DO ,THE VET VISIT ASAP,BEFORE HE STARTS,TO SPRAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos691.jpg