PDA

View Full Version : Patrick O'toole

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-26-2005, 03:08 AM
Wow, you are quite a friendly boy, Patrick!! How sweet of you to be so nice to Tigger!! You would have melted my heart too!! You have a very soft belly, so : rub rub rub!!
Have a great day!!

ssiiiss
03-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Congratulations Mr. Patrick O'Toole! You look so soft and cuddly that I just want to snuggle up! I ADORE your picture and your love for the veggies! LOL too cute Mister!

Cataholic
03-26-2005, 06:21 AM
Good morning Mr. O'Toole, or, may I call you Patrick, since I feel as if I know you? What a wonderful boy you are, so talented, so loving, and so smart! What a great idea to get Tigger to like you and Bear. VERY smart. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD. Enjoy the day with Tigger and Bear, of course.

Rebec
03-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi Patrick,
you are a very sweet guy, What a beautiful furry tail, all the cats in my family like corn on the cob too! Its good stuff!

smokey the elder
03-26-2005, 07:23 AM
Nice pose, Patrick.;) :p This IS a family site, you know!:p :D You're such a handsome boy. Silly kitty, eating veggies!

orangemm
03-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh, a gentleman after my own heart.....I'm a veggie, too. Such a creative cat in your choice of playthings.

Come to my house and I'll feed you lots of veggies and sew you catnip mice, too!!

catmandu
03-26-2005, 08:45 AM
What a fine Broth of a Cat,you are Patrick O'Toole.A Fine Big Happy Cat,of the Old Sod.And while The Found Cats,sing a song,of Ireland,we send an Irish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW To Patrick O,Toole COTD! TOO Ra Loo,Ra Loora,Too La Roo !

K9soul
03-26-2005, 09:49 AM
What a fine Irish lad we have for our esteemed honoree today! How precious that you groom your brother, Bear, and sleep hugging him close to you :). What a clever and intelligent boy you are too, you knew just what to do to convince Tigger to accept you as new family members, and it seems Bear trusted your judgment and followed your example. I got such a kick out of reading that! You are just an amazing character Patrick O'Toole! I hope your day is EXTRA special, filled with catnip mouses, lots of cuddles, playtime with Tigger and Bear, and all your favorite treats! Congratulations on being our most intelligent and sweet natured Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
03-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Hello Patrick!!! You certainly have the luck of the Irish on your side to have found such a WONDERFUL forever home!!! My sweet baby boy, Spunky(RIP ), and you could have been twins!!! Like you, had loved to eat vegetables. Our vet still cannot believe a cat eating veggies!! You are very loved by your family and other cats!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Top o the mornin to ya, Mr. Patrick O'toole!!!
What a wonderful picture! I can't stop grinning! :D See! :D
When I read how you shinned up to Tigger, I couldn't help laughing. You're a smart smart fellow, you are! (with perhaps just a touch of blarney thrown in?;) )
Congratulations to our wonderful, funny Cat of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
03-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Oh, what a treat it is to have such a handsome, most precious Irish lad as our fabulous Cat of the Day! I had to laugh when I clicked on your adorable picture, Patrick O'Toole! Could it be you were just awakening after a long night of St. Patick's Day revelry?:D;)

What a pair you and brother Bear are! You two cuties knew just how to work that Irish charm and win over not only your humans, but dear Tigger as well! Oh, what an image, you and Bear sliding across the floor, paws to heaven, in total submission!:D I'm so happy to learn that you all are now the best of buds!:)

Now as for those veggie feasts! I'd love to see you dragging that ear of corn across the floor!:eek: And of course, being Irish, you love your cabbage! But what about the corned beef?:D

Oh, what a charmed life you lead, Patrick O'Toole! Fine food to feast upon, loving fursibs to play and cuddle with and a devoted Mom to sit beside as she lovingly sews up those handmade catnip mice:D Doesn't get any better than that!

Congratulations to you darling Patarick! I hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy an EXTRA special day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day honors! Lots of love to you, sweetheart! May the luck of the Irish ever be with you and yours!:)

lisalee
03-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Congratulations Patrick O'toole!! You are such an adorable kitty! Enjoy your day. :D

lizbud
03-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Hello Patrick,

If you weren't already taken, I'd love to have you for my own.:D :D You are an adorable little rascal.:) Happy congrats
on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

Dan Holder
03-26-2005, 06:04 PM
What a great cat. Great pair of cats, actually. You have to wonder if the older cat thought those two were insane, or just appreciated the effort. Patrick sounds hilarious.

Jax
03-26-2005, 08:31 PM
OH Patrick - you are one cool dude! :cool: You sound like the very best of cats - handsome, sweet and very very smart too!!!! I heart Patrick O'Toole!! Congrats to Fantastic Patrick Our Special and Adooorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

Dolls2c
03-26-2005, 09:01 PM
You're absolutely beautiful and incredibly spoiled. You know how to manipulate your humans into frolic and play -- and then you steal all the good places to sleep it off. Wow - what a life - congrats on being COTD!!

Lennie B.
03-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Patrick O"Toole, you are a riot! It sounds as if your antics are a constant source of entertainment for your family, human and feline members alike. The picture of you and Bear sliding across the floor on your backs towards your incredulous new brother Tigger will remain with me for a long time. Hope your day as COTD was full of fun, frolics, and homemade catnip mice! :D

kaoK'okung
03-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Patrick O'Toole!!!!!!!!!!...what a splendid name you have...your 4 furry paws, raised in submition, in tandem with Bear, would have won me over if i was Tigger too!!!!!!!!!!:D :D ...i guess you would call that pawsuation???;) ;) ...enjoy your most wonderful day Patrick, hopefully spent dragging around an ear of corn,amid a whole lot of pieces of cardboard!!!!!!!!...happy easter!!!!!!!!!(TO ALL)...:D :D :D

AvaJoy
03-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh, that pose is so trusting and you are one kitty with quite a special personality, aren't you, Patrick?!!:D What a pleasure to see and read all about you, our most deserving COTD!:)