PDA

View Full Version : Josie had a puppy!

slleipnir
03-25-2005, 10:08 PM
http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/IMG_2443.jpg
http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/IMG_2475.jpg

Just kidding :rolleyes: Remember Jade? My sisters pup? She went away for a couple days and is getting my to look after her. She goes home tomorrow (why I haven't been posting much - She's a HANDFUL!!)

I'm not use to have a pup around...peeing everywhere :rolleyes: I can't say that I missed it. lol. As much as I LOVE puppies, I couldn't handle one right now and Jade made me realize that more so. She is a sweet heart, and I love her to pieces but I'm glad she's going home haha. She can't gladly come back when she's older and house trained!

I'll post more pics later, but none are very good. It's very hard to take pics of her when she never stops moving :p

Oggyflute
03-25-2005, 10:15 PM
She's beautiful, none the less. God made them that way so we could forgive all the peeing.:)

chocolatepuppy
03-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Aww...what a cutie! Bet you had fun! Probably would have been more fun without the peeing! ;)

NoahsMommy
03-26-2005, 01:10 AM
Awww! She's so cute...so is your dog. :)

Yea, that's the problem with baby animals. They are so cute but a TON of work. ;)

vinjashira
03-26-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Yea, that's the problem with baby animals. They are so cute but a TON of work. ;)
actually it's the other way around :D
Have fun taking care of the puppy!

dukedogsmom
03-26-2005, 09:03 AM
That is so cute! She does look like a smaller version. I know what you mean about all the puppy stuff. I don't think I could handle it, either. She is very cute, though. We'd like to see more if she stayed still long enough.

K9soul
03-26-2005, 09:08 AM
She's so adorable! I know what you mean too about those early puppy stages. I remember Tasha's all too well :D. Looks like she loves Josie :)

Kevin Farmer
03-26-2005, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes:ooohh!....all that puppy business....but aren't just so yummy anyway? :D :D

flamepony12
03-26-2005, 02:15 PM
lol! When I first saw this, I didn't know what to do except click on it! :eek::D

Aww, even though puppies are a handful, they're lots of fun too! :D

Karen
03-26-2005, 02:18 PM
I love that they both have matching red collars. Don't red collars look great on Shiny black doggirls? ;)

LauraT7
03-27-2005, 10:34 PM
yes, she's a handful - but they are SO beautiful together!

and they do look like mommy and daughter in their cute matching collars!

laura

Kfamr
03-27-2005, 10:36 PM
Awww.. they're so cute. :D

Dixieland Dancer
03-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I was taken back by the title of this thread too! I said to myself " I didn't even know Josie was pregnant!" You had me fooled.

I love the pictures of the two of them together. They even match with those pretty red collars!! :) Puppies can be a handful but it's much easier if they are your own. You get into a routine and things go smoother. It is definitely more difficult when you are just doggie sitting for a few days.

slleipnir
03-28-2005, 10:51 AM
That's true. I didn't have the attachment to her either as I would if I had my own puppy. I am, however, glad she has gone home! I can sleep in and not worry about cleaning up pee all the time (she will pee on the floor if not taken outside like once every hour! seems to me she pees an awful lot) also, she is really skinny for eatting 3 times a day....You can feel her ribs and everything. I mentioned it to my sister so hopefully she find out if something is wrong.

Also, Josie is spayed so no pups for her...She would have had such cute puppies ;D