PDA

View Full Version : Our Silly Kitties

kuhio98
03-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Did I ever share this one of Kuhio and I?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Kuhio%20Halo%20Cammie/fb84f947.jpg

Bob (hubby) and I used to take bike rides around the block every night. Kuhio couldn't stand to be left behind. The first few times, Kuhio trotted behind us as fast as she could trying to keep up.

Well, we couldn't have that. Even though we live on a dead-end street at the edge of the mountains, we didn't want to take the chance that a car would hit her.

So, one night I stuffed her into a backpack and off we went. She loved it!

Right up until her last year, she couldn't stand to be left behind. I wish I had taken movies of her following Bob all around the yard. He couldn't go anyplace without her tagging along. :D

Got any photos to share of your silly kitties?

catnapper
03-25-2005, 06:13 PM
What a great photo - and a wonderful story. Look at how happy she is in the backpack!

moosmom
03-25-2005, 06:19 PM
What a great picture of you and Kuhio!!! I'd have it framed!!

LeahMM
03-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hijack but you are not going to believe this. I looked at your picture and for a minute I thought you were me. Maybe just the shadowing but I wear my hair the same way...er...um....well I did until I cut it all off. Same color too except of course there's a little silver mixed in.

And now back to your regular scheduled thread.

kuhio98
03-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
What a great picture of you and Kuhio!!! I'd have it framed!!

Donna ~ We do have it framed. Hubby matted and framed it. He wrote on the mat board "Have cat, will travel". :D

kuhio98
03-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LeahMM
Sorry to hijack but you are not going to believe this. I looked at your picture and for a minute I thought you were me. Maybe just the shadowing but I wear my hair the same way...er...um....well I did until I cut it all off. Same color too except of course there's a little silver mixed in.

And now back to your regular scheduled thread.

Leah, that's too funny! My hair is a lot longer now with a little silver mixed in also. Maybe we're related. I have 2 cousins in Chicago and we could pass as triplets. See my mother's sister married my father's brother. :eek: Got that? I guess genetically, we could be sisters.

manda_moo87
03-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Awww... :) that is so sweet.

NATRAH
03-25-2005, 06:56 PM
awwww super cute......

NoahsMommy
03-25-2005, 10:04 PM
That is soooo sweet! What a fun kitty. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-26-2005, 12:43 AM
Kuhio sure was a wonderful cat. This picture is priceless.:D

QueenScoopalot
03-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Awww! Great picture of you and beloved Kuhio. :) She has an expression that say's "come on meowmie...get going"! :D She must have been such a character. :) ;)

rkidsrcats
03-26-2005, 11:42 AM
What a wonderful companion. Thanks for sharing that photo!:)

Harmanie
03-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Thats one cute kuhio you got right there! Real cute!:)