PDA

View Full Version : RIP Scooter

Raven
03-25-2005, 12:41 PM
My guinea pig, Scooter died this morning. When I woke up, he was sqeeking sadly, like he was in pain. I called the vet's office and made an appointment at 4:00 this evening, but it was too late. I brought Scooter downstairs so I could give him a carrot. When I was carrying him back upstairs, he squeeked really loudly, so I put him down on the floor. He started having what looked like a seizure, then stopped moving altogether. I pet him for a long time until I was sure he was really gone. I don't know what happened to him, but when I bought him, I think he was pretty old. Before he passed, I saw that he had not drank any of his water since I last changed his cage. (He always drinks most of his water.) And I felt the water bottle, and it was clogged somehow. I unclogged it and tried to get Scooter to drink, but he was almost afraid to take a drink. So I got a small bowl and put some cold water in it and put it in his cage. He took one small sip, and nothing else. I'm so sad....this was very sudden. I love him so much and will miss him. RIP, Scooter. :(

Lexi_Lover
03-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh poor Scooter! :( I'm so sorry to hear this! :( He is pain free and young anf healthy at the Rainbow Bridge now.

R.I.P Scooter!:(

chrissycat21
03-25-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm so sorry about Scooter, Raven. I know how much you love your guinea pigs. :(

Marie56
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
So sorry to hear about your little Scooter. My own Scooter died in January. We sure can get attached to the little critters.

Marie

bunnyloveruk
03-31-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry to here about your loss but at least Scooter isn't in any pain anymore. Play to your hearts content at rainbow bridge little one.

R.I.P Scooter.