PDA

View Full Version : I would love to think ...

ChrisH
03-25-2005, 06:01 AM
... that Ebby did this. :)

jenluckenbach
03-25-2005, 06:08 AM
She probably does :)

(I simply adore the Mutts comic strip)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-25-2005, 07:29 AM
I would just SNEEZE ..............;)
Sometimes Inka comes and sniffs my nose, but a kissie?? No ...:(

catnapper
03-25-2005, 07:48 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! How incredibly sweet!

catmandu
03-25-2005, 08:22 AM
That is nice.Mr Scrappy used to sit,on my chest,and kiss my nose,and tell me,just how much,that I meant ,to him.Now,and then he could be a pest,but I would give anything,to have hiom,there,just once,again.But there,sadly is only one Mr Scrappy,in anyones life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Mr.jpg

lizbud
03-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Chris, that is soooo sweet.:D

Denyce
03-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Katiebug did that to me in the middle of the night just 2 nights ago. Unfortunately for me her whiskers are so long I ended up with one up my nose....Man that really tickles!!! I could still feel it hours later.

Denyce

kimlovescats
03-25-2005, 09:38 AM
That is so precious, but I can honestly say that some of my babies actually do that! Nothing like being all sleepified and having a kitty lick or nudge your face or nose with a little wet nosie!!!:D

slick
03-25-2005, 09:47 AM
AWWWWW, Chris, I'm positive Mz Ebbs does do that. She is so lucky to have a Meowmie like you and it's just her way of showing how much she loves you.

Edwina's Secretary
03-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I have it on the best authority (you know my special relationship with Bob....sigh) that is EXACTLY what Ebby does...but only when you are asleep. She has her image to preserve!

RedHedd
03-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Well, I KNOW Mishi does this as he woke me up at 3:30 a.m. this morning patting my cheek! It was SO sweet, I couldn't get mad at him, but I did comment that if he really wants the job as my alarm clock he will have to learn to tell time! (and know when mom has taken a day off of work!) :rolleyes:

Don Juan's mom
03-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Don Juan did this yesterday at 6:00 am. :rolleyes: I know because he started by nudging me to roll onto my back, so he could plant his 14-pound frame on my chest and cover my face with sandpaper-tongue kisses. :) :D :)

Liz

QueenScoopalot
03-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Of course Ebby does that! She knows you're sound asleep, so that's the right time to sneak in a kissie! :D I usually get waken up by Thumbelina Dolly noserubbing me, and drooling all over my face EWW! :eek: :D I don't care, as she's such a mini-miracle. :)

LKPike
03-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
I would just SNEEZE ..............;)
Sometimes Inka comes and sniffs my nose, but a kissie?? No ...:(

Don't be silly :p havent'cha ever heard of eskimo (nose to nose)kissies? ;) :p

ChrisH
03-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I simply adore the Mutts comic strip
Me too, Jen. :) I've saved all the ones I really like.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I have it on the best authority (you know my special relationship with Bob....sigh) that is EXACTLY what Ebby does...but only when you are asleep. She has her image to preserve!
Hmmm, maybe, preserving her image does sound about right for Miss Ebbs.:D

Originally posted by slick
I'm positive Mz Ebbs does do that. She is so lucky to have a Meowmie like you and it's just her way of showing how much she loves you.
Aww, slick, that is so nice. Thanks. :)

Killearn Kitties
03-25-2005, 04:08 PM
I have no doubt that Miss Ebbs gives you kissies during the night!

I know that Daisy sometimes sneaks up to bed and gives me kisses during the night. Unfortunately, I am slightly alergic to Daisy, and when she sneezes in my eyes when I am asleep ...... well, I wouldn't even like to describe my symptoms!

NoahsMommy
03-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Awww....Chris, I'm sure that's Ebby at night.

What a neat strip. Thanks for sharing. :)