PDA

View Full Version : Jelousy?

chrissycat21
03-24-2005, 08:29 PM
I was wondering, do any of your pets experience jelousy between them and your other ones? I have noticed that Snowy gets jelouse whenever I have Buttons out, which is a lot during the day. Buttons gets jelouse when I have Taffy out and has actually started stealing his food when I have them out together. I give Taffy lots of fruits and vegetables and even if I have some I'm hand feeding to Buttons he will go and steal Taffy's. :rolleyes:

Snowy is almost never jelouse of Taffy, they get along great when I have Taffy out. Snowy actually will get protective of him, when he is outside in his playpen she will lay next to it and bark at anything that seems threatening to him! (I'm always out there when he is, especially since I have seen hawks circling my yard! :eek: )

Sibling rivalry...Is it just my pets?:rolleyes: :

ashleycat
03-24-2005, 08:30 PM
i think mine are, read my post, about " bunny pics, should i separate them ? "

chrissycat21
03-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ashleycat
i think mine are, read my post, about " bunny pics, should i separate them ? "

When do you think the problems are happening with your bunnies? Could they be fighting over food? You could divide your cage (since you have one of the awesome C&C cages, I love those!). Do you have more than one food dish? Because that could be a problem, one rabbit could be getting terriotorial about the food.

I don't know much about rabbits, so you might want to talk to some people who do...

ashleycat
03-24-2005, 09:04 PM
ill have to watch them, and see when i can catch them doin it.. they seem to love each other, but yet, they or robyn makes drew bleed.

chrissycat21
03-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Poor Drew. :( Hopefully it was just that once and they'll be back to normal soon.

cbing
03-24-2005, 09:20 PM
my lovebird chandler is when he is in his cage and millie is out

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Our guinea pigs were so lovable and sweet, and loved each other so much they didn't have time to be jealous, lol!:D Domino's spoiled now as the only piggy of the house!:p I don't know if you want to hear BLAZE's side of the story though, lol!:D

chrissycat21
03-25-2005, 05:33 PM
lol I can see if I had another guinea pig Taffy would get jelouse of him, but I think he more of gets ticked off when Buttons bugs him. :p