PDA

View Full Version : How can I post a cute Flash movie I made?

Jayna78
03-24-2005, 07:52 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I was in a Web design boot camp, and with my teacher's help, we made a Flash movie from a cute picture some of you may recognize of Leo. I saved it as an .avi file, so it would work in here, and for some reason, each time I browse to attach the file and put it in there and then Preview my post, it doesn't show up - it looks like nothing is attached.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, if you have a movie that works in Animation Shop, and then save it as a .avi file, it still works, right? That's what I did for this one before trying to attach it, so it would work in here.

catmandu
03-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Keep,on trying,thats the only way,to suceed.Then you will have a Great Feeling,that you have done it!

Oggyflute
03-24-2005, 09:59 PM
The file is probably too big to attach. Try using yousendit, then post the link so everyone can then download it.:)

http://s3.yousendit.com/default.uplx

Jayna78
03-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Actually, it's only 349 KB, supposedly. I guess I'll have to try some other time - I'm trying to save it as one of the accepted file types on here, but I created it originally in class with Flash MX 2004, and at home, I just have Animation Shop (trial is about to run out on that too), and I thought I had saved it as a .fla for Flash movie, as well as .gif, but it's not coming up that way on my computer.

If anyone can assist, I'd really appreciate it! :)