PDA

View Full Version : Cuddles

ssiiiss
03-24-2005, 06:29 PM
This is in Memory of one of my dearest best friends in the world. Cuddles came to us as a stray, who was in need of a loving home. He was the most LOVING cat I had ever met. Him and his sister Mystery would play all hours of the night, it was such a treat to watch. He was only with us for a year, but that year was one of the best we ever had. Sadly, he had a severe blockage that just wouldn't go away, and finally the vet and I decided it would be best to let him go, because he had fought for so long, and couldn't fight anymore. I miss you so much Cuddles, and I love you always. Rest now, my sweet little baby boy.

ssiiiss
03-24-2005, 06:33 PM
P.S. In the attached picture, he was caught mid-yawn!

kuhio98
03-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Awww, Cuddles is adorable. It's almost like he was laughing at you or yelling "Get that camera out of my face!" I'm so sorry for your loss.

Until we're all reunited again....

kaoK'okung
03-24-2005, 09:25 PM
welcome to PT ssiiiss!!...rest in peace sweet Cuddles, beautiful baby..(very nice pic..i'm so sorry..i know how much it hurts..)

krazyaboutkatz
03-25-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Cuddles passing.:( He sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Cuddles.

ssiiiss
03-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful, kind words. It helps knowing that people are out there, going through the same emotions, and feelings that I have gone through. I just recently found this site, and I am so glad. I thought for sure that no one understood how much love you can hold for animals. Thanks again everyone. :)

slick
03-25-2005, 09:25 PM
:( :( Oh dear, another handsome orangie taken from you way to soon. RIP Cuddles and watch for Casper and OJ. They would love to be your friends.

I thought for sure that no one understood how much love you can hold for animals.
That's what I thought when I first joined in Dec, 2002 but I was oh so wrong. This is a community full of caring and compassion, not only for the pets but also for the hoomans. Stick around and you will see what I mean. :)

ssiiiss
03-26-2005, 05:20 AM
Aww Casper and OJ, what beautiful cats! I'm sure that Cuddles has met them and are playing as we speak! He'd love to be their friends! Once again, thanks for your kind thoughts, it's so appreciated. Glad to be here with you all!

Cataholic
03-26-2005, 05:29 AM
Oh, Cuddles. You are much loved down here, and your meowmie misses you so much. RIP Cuddles at the RB, until you are reunited.

catmandu
03-28-2005, 07:04 AM
Cuddles,as we speak,is in agentina,on vacation,with the Pet Talker Angels.Cuddles thanks,you,for posting that Fine Tribute,and assures his Guardians,that he will see you,again,and that you will have Fun,together once more.

Animal Lover12
03-28-2005, 04:31 PM
cuddles is so adorable!!
blessing for him!