PDA

View Full Version : Ugg... stupid doctors!!

Toby's my baby
03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Ugg, I am so sick of the doctors here!! I have went to the doctors' for my wrist because it is numb, they were just like, well, you have to go somewhere else, because we dont know what is wrong with it. Ok... so I went to Fargo, about 250 miles from home, well, we dont know whats wrong with it either, just go to your regular doctor for you wrist and they will do some tests. After tests are done... Well, this is weird, but we still cant figure out the problem, we will have to send you to Physical Therapy to see if that helps...After physical therapy... hmm, I dont know whats wrong with her wrist, I did notice that there is a bone sticking out where there shouldn't be! Hmm, no other doctors bothered to mention that!

Went to the doctor for my ankle... I dont know what is wrong with you foot, we will take some x-rays, looks like a piece of bone got chiped off, you will have to see what happend to that, go schedual an MRI, ok... After MRI, about 3 weeks after..... gee, nobody called us to tell us the results. we will have to call them. Well nothing turned up, you'll be fine. Ok, i will just walk with a limp the rest of my life!! Went to the doctor again for my foot because it REALLY hurts, well i cant help you, because I only do FOOT stuff, not ANKLE stuff, you will have to see someone else.

GRR!!!! I dont think the doctors here bothered to go to school!!!

Sorry, I had to vent! :p

Oggyflute
03-24-2005, 06:13 PM
The scourge of todays society, everything gets put in the "too hard basket" for fear of making an effort.

kuhio98
03-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Here's another stupid doctor story.

My husband's back was bothering him. He went to the doctor and while he was in the waiting room he felt dizzy and lightheaded. When he told the doctor, he suggested that HE DRIVE HIMSELF OVER TO THE HOSPITAL because he might be having a HEART ATTACK!

Can you imagine? You're at a doctor's office and his recommendation is for you to get behind the wheel of a car and drive yourself to the emergency room? :mad: :mad: :mad:

What if he had been having a heart attack? What if he had killed someone by passing out behind the wheel of the car? :mad: :mad: :mad:

They're idiots, I tell ya!

Toby's my baby
03-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by kuhio98
Here's another stupid doctor story.

My husband's back was bothering him. He went to the doctor and while he was in the waiting room he felt dizzy and lightheaded. When he told the doctor, he suggested that HE DRIVE HIMSELF OVER TO THE HOSPITAL because he might be having a HEART ATTACK!

Can you imagine? You're at a doctor's office and his recommendation is for you to get behind the wheel of a car and drive yourself to the emergency room? :mad: :mad: :mad:

What if he had been having a heart attack? What if he had killed someone by passing out behind the wheel of the car? :mad: :mad: :mad:

They're idiots, I tell ya!

Jeez, they are idiots!!

kitten645
03-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Here's another good one...I got hit by a bike messenger in the city. My sister drove me to the emergency room because I couldn't walk my ankle was so swollen. In the emergency room, they ex-rayed it and told me it wasn't broken, just a bad sprain. Since it wasn't an "emergency" they suggested I go to urgent care. It was two blocks, steep downhill! They expected me to hop down there!
The beauty of HMO's!