PDA

View Full Version : My Second Cake Today!!

sandragonfly
03-24-2005, 01:13 PM
meows,

hi, I'm clayton dale and today is my second birthday! I was adopted by my wurrderfur meowmie last decemeber 2002 where I was found in a grocery store by my previous owner. to a furrever home with other best furfriends! I get a lot and a lot of chewy beef treats along with two sweet potatoes gerbers from my meowmie, oh and a mix-cat cupcakes for everyone! but I get to have TWO. but ugh, my meowmie has been smooching me all the morning. it's okay when she pets me all way on my back thousandth times! hey, I got a new..fresh catnip purple mouse (it's real! real!) for my birthday. I let the others to play with me too. but I still know I'm the prettiest knight! for YEARS. I'm going to have a blast today... *purring*

if you like, please wish me hoppy birdie at [email protected] and my meowmie wants me to tell you to please put my name so she wouldn't think you're a spammer, thanks!

http://tinypic.com/2bxmph

headbumpies and sandpaperkisses for you!!,
clayton

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Haffy Burfday, Clayton!!

Maya & Inka

catmandu
03-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Happy Puurthday Clayton Dale,From the Feeder,the Found Cat,Strays and Angels,and may,you have Many Many MORE!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos418.jpg

Ragnar,a fresh former Stary,wishes you an especially Happy Purrthday!!

RedHedd
03-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
Hippo Birdie Deer Clayton!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!

and Minnie More! :D

kuhio98
03-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday, handsome Clayton. May I kiss your extended Royal Scepter? SMACK!

Thank you, your highness.

:D

NoahsMommy
03-24-2005, 02:02 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, CLAYTON!!:D

catnapper
03-24-2005, 02:22 PM
What a handsome birthday boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

AmberLee
03-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!!! And miiiiini moooore!!!!

And when we say Birdie, we mean BIRDIE!!!!

What yummy treats! Headbumpies and purrs from your buddies, Cassy >^._.^< and Livvy >^._.^<

krazyaboutkatz
03-25-2005, 12:38 AM
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY CLAYTON!!!! You sure are handsome and I hope you had a great day.:D

Jayna78
03-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Clayton! You're so handsome! :)

slick
03-25-2005, 09:52 AM
**down on my knees**

My dearest Clayton, I bow to your Royal Sceptre and kiss that extended pawsie.
KISS KISS KISS KISS
Let me wish you a very happy purrfffday and it sounds like you had a great day.

I have a question Clayton. Can you meow in sign language??;) :D

sandragonfly
03-27-2005, 08:39 PM
*meows meows meows* (thank you thank you) *bowing* *licking THAT pawsie*.. and :D I know I'm special! even though I can't sign for my meowmie.. but she calls my HARD headbumpies-sign language! because I only do headbumpies on my meowmie's hands. I've learnt to not Meow Meow because it didn't work when we wanted 6AM breakfast! *ahem* thank you again all of wishes, shall see thou again soon!