PDA

View Full Version : When it rains, it pours.

jenluckenbach
03-24-2005, 05:47 AM
As of last night, we have a leak in our roof :(:(

And a week's worth of rain in the forecast. :eek:

And my normal contractor is not back from a tour of duty in the middle east.

And the man I called (recommended by said contractor's wife) can't come to look until Monday.

What do I do until then???

And HOW am I going to PAY for it once he DOES come??? :(

drats............

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Oh no, Jen...:( . When things start going wrong, it always gets worse...! I hope you can find a solution asap!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Oh no! All I can say is keep your chin up and remember that things always work themselves out! Maybe the new contractor will know of some kitties that need to be rescued and you can do that in exchange for the roof repair?

catnapper
03-24-2005, 12:01 PM
{{{HUGS}}}} When it rains, it DOES pour. I know where you are coming from. Nothing happens in dribs and drabs, and especially not when you have the money for it.

I sure wish I knew soemone in the area for you to call.

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh no, that stinks.:( I know how it is with rain though...it rains non-stop practically, and so stinks.:(

Lillycat
03-25-2005, 08:02 AM
awww jen, sorry to hear all that.....hope it comes together soon......keep us posted

Cataholic
03-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Any chance this could be covered by insurance? What is the cause of the leak in the roof?

lizbud
03-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Jan,

Soory to hear this. May a second mortgage? It's worth looking
into the insurance claim. I hope you find something.

cookieluver7
03-25-2005, 02:04 PM
That's too bad. :( It'll get better though, I'm positive!

jenluckenbach
03-25-2005, 02:18 PM
I won't know the cause until the roof guy comes on Monday. And I can't claim on insurance. :( (my particular policy, covers NO water damage.....and even though I would have went with a different policy, the company said because I have a flat roof, no other policy was available......and NO, I did not shop around)

Josh4Colts
03-25-2005, 02:55 PM
its really rainy here too.:mad: :) :( :o :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: