PDA

View Full Version : We're making progess...

CalliesMom
03-23-2005, 07:44 PM
We trusted Shadow out of the cage last night and she had no accidents! SO, I left her out in our bedroom during the day with no accidents...she's such a good girl!!! :) I went and bought a 3rd litter box, uncovered so that she can feel safer and not worry about someone attacking her when she's in the covered litter boxes. She hasn't pee'd or poop'd outside the litter box in several days so I'm assuming her urgency to run out was due to Whisper attacking her.

Meowmie also bought her her own food dishes, food mat, and a spray bottle to squirt Whispy if he's feeling overly nawtee. We were supposed to find out today if she had some medical problem but now they're telling me it will be tomorrow morning. I will give you all updates when I find out. Thank you again for all the warm wishes.

rg_girlca
03-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Awwwww Shadow, good girl.

Don't you just hate that when you are waiting for results and they are postponed. I find it just adds to your stress level.

I hope and pray that today's progress will continue.:)

jazzcat
03-23-2005, 10:40 PM
That's good news. Please keep us posted.

krazyaboutkatz
03-24-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm glad to hear that Shadow is doing better and I hope that her test results will be good too.:)