PDA

View Full Version : Essy has a new home!

animal_rescue
03-23-2005, 06:55 PM
I just found out today that a pit bull rescue contacted my mom about Essy, a lady in Ohio wants to adopt her!She lives on a farm, has a bull terrier, a couple of ferrets, a skunk, and some horses. The lady wanted to get a pit because she knows that they aren't really bad, she lives near a state park and does a lot of hiking with her dog, I think Essy is leaving on Good Friday for her knew home.:)
I'm so happy for Essy!

sammy101
03-23-2005, 06:58 PM
yay!Im so glad she got a home!The farm sure sounds like a wonderful place for Essy!:D
Congrats Essy!

how about some new pictures;)

cyber-sibes
03-23-2005, 06:58 PM
congratulations Essy! Sounds like a great place for a happily-ever-after.

animal_rescue
03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
wish I could, but our comp. is broke *on my aunt's* so I can't download them!:(
I will take some of Essy though and when we get our new computer I'll post them!

Jadapit
03-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh that is great news! I'm so happy for Essy. It sounds like the perfect home for her.:)

animal_rescue
04-02-2005, 11:15 AM
The lady has called us twice, she said that Essy is doing really good, but was scared the first day. They are going to have a 6 foot fence put in for her too.

Cincy'sMom
04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Glad to hear Essy is enjoying her new home! Do you know where in Ohio she is?

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by animal_rescue
The lady has called us twice, she said that Essy is doing really good, but was scared the first day. They are going to have a 6 foot fence put in for her too.

Thats excellent news! I'm glad to see Essy is doing so well! You did a good job of taking care of her though too! :)