PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for such a warm welcome! (kitty pic)

tricollie4me
03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
What a nice welcome! I always knew cat lovers were a special breed of people :) I hope to learn a lot and nearly as importantly, share and enjoy more pictures! I'm having such a blast having a cat and dog in the house along with the kids -- I had no idea how much these sweet pets would add to our already busy, warm, happy household!

I did add a few recent pics of Bijou (our tri collie) and Bonnie (our torti/calico) smooching on each other down in my intro post -- take a peek if you're interested! Here's one of Queen Bonnie as she shows me who really runs this house (and it isn't me, lol!):

http://iblinkedyougrew.typepad.com/photos/everywhere_a_pup_pup/dsc03155.JPG

NoahsMommy
03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm so glad you felt welcome. :) Pet Talk is a fun place, huh?

Your Bonnie sure looks like she rules the roost in that picture. What is it with cats and laundry?

QueenScoopalot
03-23-2005, 07:17 PM
She's a beauty! I loved your post earlier about how your Bijou tries to carry Bonnie by the neck. :D Our 'puppy' Spencer has a favorite kitty here that he wrestled with as a puppy (Spencer's almost 2 :p ), and to this day the two are best pals. :D Unless of course there's baby kitties around, and then he wants to be a mom...well daddy! :rolleyes: :eek: Nothing beats having resident butt washers around when there's orphans. :eek: :D Kissies to Bonnie & Bijou. :)

catnapper
03-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Yup, the cats let us pretend we are in control, but we know who it is: the cats! :D

What is it with cats and laundry baskets? I had a lovely wooden one my mom bought me a few years ago... it no longer contains laundry, but is a favorite cat bed.

rg_girlca
03-23-2005, 07:49 PM
That picture really shows Bonnie's beautiful colors.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us.:)

jenluckenbach
03-23-2005, 08:03 PM
She looks quite comfortable in her laundry basket.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-24-2005, 04:37 AM
He he Bonnie, were the towels still warm from the dryer ;)

EssTer
03-24-2005, 04:52 AM
aww...that photo of Bonnie is very adorable ;)