PDA

View Full Version : oh Boy...

catnapper
03-23-2005, 11:26 AM
... my little boy is getting BIG!

Today Pouncer and Harry were doing the "paw under the door" game to poor foster Minette. I went to check up on her, and she was hiding under the bed. I decided to scoop the boys up and take them as far away from poor cat-hating Minette... and I was surprised to notice Pouncer and Harry felt the same weight. Curious, I stepped on a scale with each boy one at a time... and they both weigh EXACTLY the same! Harry is only 8-9 months old, and weighs as much as Pouncer, who is almost 2 years old.

And how much does he weigh? 13 pounds!!!!

Just how BIG is my little boy gonna get? He's still a smaller frame than Pouncer, but with the Siamese muscle tone he has... he is as heavy as Pouncer. Do you think he'll tip the scales at 20 pounds like big brother Allen does?

I LOVE big kitties, but, (yikes) is he gonna eat me out of house and home once he finishes growing?

For the record, Harry's blood sister Abby, only weighs 6 pounds.

jazzcat
03-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Wow!!!!:eek: :eek: That is huge for 8-9 months old. Rocky is just 1 or 2 months behind and I'm sure he is several pounds less. I'll try to weigh him to see.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Yep, I think you have another bigun' on your hands. :D

Funny though, how from the same litter one is so big and the other so tiny. :)

christa
03-23-2005, 12:14 PM
OMG! That's crazy! I'm sure it's just his big MUSCLES that make him so much bigger!!! ;)

Brodie is 6 months and he only weighs about 6 pounds.

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Sounds like you are going to have BIG BOY with a BIG APPETITE on your hands!!!

NoahsMommy
03-23-2005, 01:19 PM
I think that's how much my Noah wieghed at 9 months. He now weighs 20. ;)

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE big kitties! :)

catmandu
03-23-2005, 03:20 PM
For a non bure bred,like a Maine Coon,or a Norweigan Cat,that is huge.You really,are going,tom have to watch his diet,as he sounds,as though,he is going,to be a MONSTER.