PDA

View Full Version : soft paws

ashleycat
03-22-2005, 08:40 PM
ashley always somehow manages to get 2 off both paws, did i put enough glue? or what ? she still tries to scratch, could it be shes getting them caught on something and pulling them off?

catmandu
03-22-2005, 08:45 PM
The fcat,taht you could put those,on Ashley,at all,puts you,one up,on me,as I donth thnk,that I could ever get those,on the Found Cats!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos004.jpg

ashleycat
03-22-2005, 08:52 PM
i had to put her in a towel, she hated it, same when i have to trim her nails. but we have a leather couch, that she already punctured when we got it. took her a couple days to get used to them, she kept licking them lol. i will find pink ones next

janelle
03-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I put them on my little Chianti but she is a love and would never hurt anything. If she wants you to stop doing something to her she licks your hand. LOL

But she is also our demolition derby and scratches the furniture up. Only uses the scratch board a little. I have to put packing tape on our chair.

Hers comes off when the nail grows out. Try to put the glue in them but not so much that it gets on her fur. I spread some on the top but just a little so her fur won't be caught to the next nail. You have to experiment but I sure am glad they came out with them.

Just check everyday and replace the ones that came off.