PDA

View Full Version : Rain Rant!!

gini
03-22-2005, 06:07 PM
It is doing something new and different here in Southern California, it is raining.

I had to run a few quick errands and I couldn't believe how horribly everyone was driving.

Hello? That STOP sign doesn't mean STOP when it is raining?

Well, yes it is fun to drive fast..........but was I the only one that noticed you had to squeal to a stop when the light changed?

We have "idjut" drivers here normally, but when it rains, they become "nutz".

Uabassoon
03-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Everyone freaks out in Az when it rains. Here if it rains that means people will be driving around 20 MPH, very annoying!

LeahMM
03-22-2005, 06:14 PM
We get rain here all of the time and you would think that everyone was from California. Oh...wait...most of them are.:rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
03-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear about all the weird, crazy drivers. I LOVE rain!!

cookieluver7
03-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Rain is such a normal thing here in Ohio, VERY annoying. :p I'd much rather have it be sunny all the time.

NoahsMommy
03-22-2005, 06:56 PM
I agree Gini. It seems like they are either oblivious that there's water on the ground or they are so fearful of it, they go 30 mph!!!

slick
03-22-2005, 07:05 PM
It's 8pm at night and you are driving home on the freeway. The rain is pelting down so hard your wipers have to be on double! You are going under the speed limit because you know it's the safe thing to do. Suddenly, you have cars speeding past you practically going double the speed limit, hydroplaning and splashing those puddles onto your windshield. Welcome to Vancouver, BC and welcome to my world.

I swear, we have the worst drivers in the world. NOBODY slows down in rainy weather and it "drives" me crazy. Same thing when we get snow. Is there something about West Coast people that make them think that snow tires are not needed? Sure we get alot of rain, but snow is inevitable. Have you ever heard about being prepared?? :mad: :rolleyes: