PDA

View Full Version : Poor old Blue

davidpizzica
03-22-2005, 05:50 PM
On Good Friday I take my car in for the estimate on the body work.it's very possible they might total it. It looks like I might need a 3/4 front end. They might because even though it is low mileage for the year, the car is 11 years old. it would be like losing an old friend. Wish me luck.

chocolatepuppy
03-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Poor old blue :( We have an old blue sitting in our driveway (truck) that we're praying will make it until my newer white (truck) is payed off! Good luck Friday, it's hard to part with the old guys isn't it? ;)

davidpizzica
03-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes it is! I was hoping to get it ready for inspection, but it won't pass now. Believe it or not, it's still drivable, but ugly.

joycenalex
03-22-2005, 07:14 PM
...can you keep blue for a bluff car? (go ahead hit me, my car is worth less then your paint job) a winter beater maybe. how are you feeling today btw?

moosmom
03-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Sorry to hear about Old Blue, David. What're ya gonna do if the insurance company DOES total it???

I hope you didn't hurt those precious new knees!! ;)

davidpizzica
03-23-2005, 10:31 AM
I don't know yet, Donna, I'm taking it in on friday (it's still drivable) but I have a sinking feeling that they might. From the looks of the damage it looks like I might need a 3/4 front end! The knee is fine and no injuries to anyone. Boy, they build SUVs tough! I might have to get a new bumper sticker.

jennifert9
03-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Good luck with your car! It's funny how cars become our "friends" isn't it! People get so attached to them, I know I am to my 8 yr old car! But just think, how exciting to get a new one!:D ;)