PDA

View Full Version : Weather

K & L
03-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Another quick post...are we going to freeze where we're going?:D I'm afraid we don't have warm enough clothes? We barely wear coats here in AZ, even in winter time.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Yep, it's not supposed to be all that warm around here, and we're not much different from Kentucky and NJ...maybe a little warmer in Kentucky. Also you might want to bring a rain coat....oh wait....you don't get rain there either so you probably don't have one of those either. ;)

Guess you'll have to bring some extra money so you can buy a few sweaters.....;) :D

jenluckenbach
03-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, here in PA we are starting to warm up. 50's today but it can vary from the 30's to the 50's (for the highs) at this time of year. I doubt you'll freeze, sub-zero temps are highly unlikely this late, but you might get chilly.

EDIT.....oh yeah, I forgot about the rainy week that is forecast.

Lacey
03-22-2005, 03:06 PM
If KT's weather is like TN's, you should be able to get by with a light jacket. It's been pretty cool in the early mornings, but fairly comfy by midday. Dunno what to tell you about the rest of your itinerary. Maybe zip on over to weather.com and start putting in your locations to get an idea. :D

Craftlady
03-22-2005, 03:58 PM
It's 45 degree's here in KY today. Raining all this week except Thursday. Sweatshirts should do the trick under a light jacket.

K & L
03-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks everyone! I've been checking weather.com but just thought I'd hear it first hand!:D

Debbie, you're too funny! We've actually had some rain this year for a change! Wish we could see you at our stop over in Chicago! Maybe next time!

catnapper
03-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Lisa, tonight they are telling everyone to expect SNOW!!!! SNOW! :eek: Today I was driving around with the windows down. I hate ths tiem of year, I can never know what to expect from one day to the next.

catmandu
03-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Its very cold,up here in Catada,around freezeing,and damp,which makes it worse.Here it wont be warm,until Mid April.BRRR!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos221.jpg