PDA

View Full Version : r.i.p my 3 best friends.

bunnyloveruk
03-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Sadly, early this morning, my 2 rabbits, Misty and Smudge and my rat, Gismo, were savagly attacked by a fox and were killed. Rest in peace now my 3 babies and i hope you are playing to your hearts content where nothing can hurt you now. I will never forget any of you and i wish i could have saved you the pain of these tragic deaths. Love you all and you will never leave my heart. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-22-2005, 01:45 PM
I am so sorry about Misty, Smudge, and Gismo!!!:(:(:( That is so sad!! I remember when my guinea pig, Marble, passed away from internal problems, and it was so hard! RIP sweet bunnies and Gismo too!:(

Raven
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
That's so sad! :(. I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P Misty, Gismo and Smudge! :(. I'm sure you will be missed. Have fun at Rainbow Bridge.

Lexi_Lover
03-25-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbits! :( That must have been horrible. Hop around pain free at the RB sweet bunnies! :(

R.I.P Misty & Smudge!

However, I did see that Gismo found you, so glad to hear he didn't pass! :) You must have been so relieved!

bunnyloveruk
03-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Yes, i was so relieved to see him!!! I can't explain the feelings i felt when i saw him staring at me. He did have a really big lump so it was a trip to the vet for Gismo and an operation to remove it but he came around fine and fell straight to sleep on me when we picked him up. Still, i will never forget Msity and Smudge but have a new bunny (an easter pressie from my fiance cause he knew how upset i was) called Daisy who is a dwarf lop and is 8 weeks old and a total cutie! Misty and Smudge, rest peacefully and rainbow bridge where we shall meet again and cross togther never to be parted.

manda_moo87
03-26-2005, 02:04 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss of your precious bun buns Misty and Smudge.

Congrats on the arrival of Daisy, I hope she helps to ease the pain. :)