PDA

View Full Version : A TORNADO in...

GoldenRetrLuver
03-22-2005, 12:25 AM
SAN FRANCISCO?! :eek:

I didn't think it was possible..

http://www.nbc11.com/index.html (scroll down a bit..)

Poor Cali. We've got the rain, now all we need is a massive earthquake and a hurricane to finish us off. ;):p

Seriously though.. wow.

popcornbird
03-22-2005, 12:26 AM
........:eek:

YIKES!!!!!!!

California's losing its mind. :p

*runs from Cali*

manda_moo87
03-22-2005, 01:30 AM
OMG! :eek: One of my best friends is on vacation in San Francisco right now!!

ramanth
03-22-2005, 08:17 AM
I think I saw this in a movie once... ;)

Seriously though, the planet is changing and with it the weather patterns... global warming, global cooling, whatever you want to call it.. it's happening. :)

Glad no one was hurt.

LKPike
03-22-2005, 12:41 PM
not to freak anyone out or anything but our planets on a polar tilt right now thats messing with the weather. Sylvia Browne talks alot about it in interviews and the books shes written recently. If your interested I could copy a chapter dedicated to future weather from one of her books in another post/thread, but I'm not sure if anyones actually interested or not lol

or you could just go to amazon.com or the local bookstore and buy Sylvia Browne's book called Prophecy :) she also says in the book that the worlds really, honestly, not coming to an end just because the weathers gone Captain Psycho. which I believed even before reading this book, so theres really nothing to worry about :p I've dealt with 3 tornados in my life in Tennessee.

RedHedd
03-22-2005, 01:31 PM
The tornado was in SOUTH San Francisco - a little burb about 15 miles South of the actual City of San Francisco (where I live). Albeit it's still scary as I drive past So. S.F. every day on my way to work and have friends who live there. It IS too close for my comfort! Ma Nature sure is P.O'd! I'll take an earthquake anyday over a tornado!

RedHedd
03-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
........:eek:

YIKES!!!!!!!

California's losing its mind. :p

*runs from Cali* Nah, we lost it a LONG time ago. We like it that way :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2005, 01:35 PM
:eek: What does California think it is?
KANSAS?

You all need to learn to duck and cover: duck into the nearest ditch and cover your head!;)