PDA

View Full Version : Cute/Funny things your doggie/animal does!

Luvin Labs
03-21-2005, 09:51 PM
What does your pet do that is totally hilarious/cute?

Smokey sleeps on MY side of the bed.

At 7:15am or so, he will get up... go to the OTHER side of the bed, and wake up my b/f! Apparently he knows that Josh (b/f) gets up at 7:30am!!!

THEN, My alarm usually goes off at 10am. Smokey will come up to me and start licking me *gigglefit* like he's our little alarm clock!

The other night, I woke up to curl up to Josh, and there was a huge ball of fur in my way... Smokey had SNUCK up into our bed between me and Josh (I USUALLY am a light sleeper) to snooze... we had a giggle fit over that!

What does your pet do?

janelle
03-21-2005, 10:05 PM
My little Chianti--- (Key-on-tay) thinks I'm her mommy. She loves a fuzzy blanket and she wants to suck on it but only if it's on my lap. She will tap me and give me that look like I need to nurse. I have to get the blanket and lay it on my lap. This goes on while i'm on the computer mostly.

She will jump up and start trying to find a little thread to suck on. then she goes at it and also pumps her paws. I've learned cats do this to get the milk out of their mommys. She doesn't get any milk out of the blanket but she loves doing it. LOL She is such a baby and only 5 pounds. Just a minature cat since she if fully grown. But then her mother was little.

She will quit and look up at me sometimes. She wants to nuzzle me. Has such a cute look on her face like she is looking at her mommy.

janelle
03-22-2005, 01:02 AM
I have a lot of cute pictures of my two kitties sleeping together. My Siamese---14 pounds climbs into the cat bed with my little Chianti---5 pounds and makes her move over for him so he can snuggle and get warn. I have two cat beds next to each other but he insists on getting in with her for awhile. The sleep like this for a few hours then separate. Simon likes to do it more than Chianti does. She never climbs in with him but he is bigger and makes her cuddle up for awhile. He's a bigger baby than she is. LOL