PDA

View Full Version : another Banana story...

sammy101
03-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Man arrested for stuffing toy banana in his pants and flashing

By The Associated Press
(3/17/05 - GREENWICH, CT) — A former Stamford police officer has been charged with lewd conduct involving a toy banana. Arthur Bertana, 62, who had been on probation for lewd conduct more than four years ago, was arrested Saturday after police said he placed a toy banana in his pants and flashed people.

Bertana was charged with breach of peace and interfering with a police officer.

"Over a span of time, there were several reports of a subject wearing extremely tight pants with an obvious bulge stuffed down his pants," Sgt. Roger Petrone Jr. said Wednesday.

Bertana would allegedly greet passersby on the busy street while trying to draw attention, Petrone said. At times, he placed a bag in front of his pants, then moved it and show the bulge, he said.

"It was a yellow, plush, child's toy banana," Petrone said. "It had a smiley face on it."

Bertana was released on a $5,000 bond for a March 21 appearance in Stamford Superior Court in Stamford.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/031705_APsn_flashing.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i cant get enough of these 'banana' stories...lol!:p :D

Pit Chick
03-22-2005, 09:15 AM
That is produce abuse!! All of these poor bananas. What is the world coming to?!? :p

gini
03-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Man arrested for stuffing toy banana in his pants and flashing

See this........see his brain!

LKPike
03-22-2005, 11:58 AM
lol, the banana had a smiley face on it???

why dont any of these stories ever say what happened to the bananas? were they safely returned to their families?? are they presently in counseling?

RICHARD
03-22-2005, 12:03 PM
what makes these stories "a-peel-ing" to you?

gini
03-22-2005, 12:10 PM
And now he is on the streets once again, out on bail, but now he is singing..........

YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS, WE HAVE NO BANANAS TODAY!!

slick
03-22-2005, 12:40 PM
"It was a yellow, plush, child's toy banana," Petrone said. "It had a smiley face on it."
Be"fore" you "skin" this guy alive I'd just like to say that "real" men wear "real" bananas.....:rolleyes: :D I mean, you don't see us women going around wearing fake bazookas...heck we have sir jury and get the permanent ones. ;)

RedHedd
03-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by slick
I mean, you don't see us women going around wearing fake bazookas...heck we have sir jury and get the permanent ones. ;) Hate to bust your bazookas, but those are still fake; albeit permanent fakes. :p

On another note, I'm LOVING all these banana stories and forward them to my boss. He always has a banana sitting on his desk and our accounting/collection person always comments on his bananas. It's an ongoing joke in the office ... :D

LKPike
03-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Hate to bust your bazookas, but those are still fake; albeit permanent fakes. :p

ya can see them and feel them, their real! :p

Pit Chick
03-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by LKPike
ya can see them and feel them, their real! :p

Just the outside layer. :p And in a few years when everything else is headed south, at least they will still be standing tall.

slick
03-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
Just the outside layer. :p And in a few years when everything else is headed south, at least they will still be standing tall.
:D :D Yup, that's us women...standing tall and proud!
**plop**
Oh dear, I guess it was just the bra speaking....:D

Edwina's Secretary
03-23-2005, 12:57 PM
My Banana Story...

Last month I had a teaching assignment in Chicago. The organization for which I teach always has a nice spread in the afternoon....sweets, fruit, etc. In the interest of being healthy...I took a banana. I set it on my materials and resumed the class discussion. At the end of the class I hurriedly stuffed my materials together to rush for a train to visit some friends.

I stayed in Chicago a couple of days. Returned home and placed my materials back in the book shelf where they live between assignments.

The following week I was asked a question by a client. I wanted to make sure I quoted correctly, so I took out my training book.

Yup....there was the banana.

I ordered a new book.