PDA

View Full Version : We're Almost On Our Way

K & L
03-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Time is so close for our adventure. I haven't been able to post much these past few days trying to pack, get things situated, and working on top of it. We'll be away from the computer once we leave on Wednesday until we get somewhere that someone has one. I'm hoping to visit some, if not all, of you that have given me your information. We will be in touch!!

Catcrazylady, we'll see you on the 28th.

Jen, we'll see you on Saturday, the 2nd and hopefully with Catnapper.

Cataholic and Sirrahbed we hope to see you sometime the same weekend we see Jen. If we're able to make it this way we'll be calling you!

Bye for now!!

jenluckenbach
03-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Have a great trip. I am looking forward to seeing you Saturday afternoon (remember, 4:30 is safe, but if you are early someone might be home.....my hours are always iffy)

HAVE FUN!!!!

Grace
03-21-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm so envious - getting to meet so many posters.

Have a safe trip -:)

catnapper
03-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Woohoo! you'll definately be seeing me! I am so excited! This is a true honor to have the opportunity to meet you.

catmandu
03-21-2005, 08:27 PM
That would be a wonderful vacaction,seeing,all the sights,and then visiting your Fellow Pet Talkers,and thier Comapnion Pets! That would be so great,to see all those different Cats!,and thier Guardians!

MULTICATMOM
03-22-2005, 12:42 AM
SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!:D :D CAN WE GET PICTURES OF HUMANS WITH KITTYS?;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Have a safe trip!!! What a blast, meeting so many PT-ers!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Travel safe, Lisa! Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures for us poor saps who can't be there! ;) :D

Logan
03-22-2005, 12:38 PM
Lisa, have a wonderful and safe trip and give all those great ladies a hug from me, please!! :)

K & L
03-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Travel safe, Lisa! Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures for us poor saps who can't be there! ;) :D

Hey Debbie I just found out we have a layover in Chicago on the way home!!! Wish we had time to stop by!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2005, 03:02 PM
When!? If it's long enough, maybe I could meet you at the airport! Of course you would have to leave the gate area since I wouldn't be able to get that far past security with no ticket, but there are plenty of places to eat, drink, sit, gab without leaving the airport. When, where, how long - details, girl, I need details! :D

jenluckenbach
03-22-2005, 03:03 PM
When!? If it's long enough, maybe I could meet you at the airport! Of course you would have to leave the gate area since I wouldn't be able to get that far past security with no ticket, but there are plenty of places to eat, drink, sit, gab without leaving the airport. When, where, how long - details, girl, I need details! :D
YEAH!!! get with the detail! :D

Killearn Kitties
03-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Have a great trip! :D I am so looking forward to hearing about it!

K & L
03-22-2005, 04:08 PM

I just checked the flight info and we have only a short time!:( We arrive at 2:10 and depart at 2:50...BUMMER.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Like I said in my PM, if ever there was going to be a delay, now is the time! ;) :D

Actually, if you have to change plans, you'll need every minute of that 40 minutes! O'Hare is a b-i-i-i-i-g airport and sometimes the connecting flights are located conveniently at nearby gates. :rolleyes: