PDA

View Full Version : New foster........Pumpkin

jenluckenbach
03-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Since Trinity has left (not many people answered my adoption day post, but I had 2 adoptions Sunday) I had room for a new foster.

He is 9 months old and a return. His people adopted him as a tiny baby (yes, 7 months ago) and now want to bring him back due to "allergies".

He was very stressed at adoption day yesterday after they left him (can't blame him!!!) And not very happy last night here. But he was exploring this morning, so I snapped these pictures for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Pumpkin3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Pumpkin3-21-05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Pumpkin2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Pumpkin1.jpg

Grace
03-21-2005, 06:03 AM
He's gorgeous - just look at that tail. Poor baby must be so confused right now. People like that really p*ss me off.

You're a saint, Jen.

catcrazylady
03-21-2005, 07:01 AM
OMG!!!! He's gorgeous!!!! What a beautiful cat. *SWOON*

Poor little guy is so confused. How can people keep an animal for that long and then just hand them over? I will never ever understand it!!!:mad: If you didn't have allergies for seven months then what makes you think it's the cat now?!!! Well, I'm glad he doesn't live with them anymore. They couldn't have loved him to do this to him and he deserves better than that. Thankfully they didn't just pitch him outside.:rolleyes:
I just feel so sorry for them when life is great one day and then suddenly everything you know is gone. They are so pitiful when that happens.:(

Forget my questions in your other post cause you answered them here.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Who can return a gorgeous cat like this??:mad: :mad:
Trinity is such a beautiful cat, all he needs is a loving family and lots of love and care ! Thanks Jen for taking care of this poor boy!

catmandu
03-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Just freight him,over to The Found cat Hotel,Jen,I have fallen in love,and Michael,wants another Orangie,here!

moosmom
03-21-2005, 08:46 AM
His people adopted him as a tiny baby (yes, 7 months ago) and now want to bring him back due to "allergies".

Translation: He stopped being cute.

Jen, he's beautiful!!! He'll warm up, give him time.

Rie Rie
03-21-2005, 09:54 AM
OMG!!! He is awesome, love his color.

Mad Mags Moo
03-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Wow! He is lovely....post him across here to me....i would love him and my girls would have to love him too!!!!:D

catfamily
03-21-2005, 11:26 AM
We all seem to want Pumkin:D :D :D Poor baby has to go through another adoption.Good Luck baby Pumpkin.

RedHedd
03-21-2005, 11:29 AM
OMG! What a beauty! Look at that gorgeous poofy tail! He does look scared. I'm sure he'll be adopted quickly to the right furrever home.

krazyaboutkatz
03-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Wow! He's gorgeous.:D The same thing happened with Cirrus. A lady adopted him and his brother as little kittens and kept them until they were 6 months old. She said she returned them due to allergies.:mad: She never held them or loved them either. This is the reason why Cirrus is such a stressed out and scared cat.:(

I'm sure that Pumpkin will get adopted quickly and hopefully this time it will be in a loving and real forever home.:D

Lillycat
03-23-2005, 06:44 PM
pumpkin is just a doll.......and what a beautiful tail......so fluffy!

NoahsMommy
03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Sorry to have missed your Trinity post. I'm glad she found a forever home. :)

Pumpkin looks like a sweetie pie! How sad his people had to give him up...oh well, he's in a much better place now.

Hugs, Kelly :)

QueenScoopalot
03-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Translation: He stopped being cute.

Jen, he's beautiful!!! He'll warm up, give him time.

I wouldn't doubt it Donna! :( In my eyes, and everyone here, he's a beauty. Poor guy evicted for such a lame reason. :rolleyes: I would think when a person is responsible enough to adopt an animal, they'd know by then if they were allergic, or not. :confused: Give that handsome guy some treats especially for me please Jen. ;) :)

rg_girlca
03-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh Jen, he is absolutely gorgeous. Poor little scared kitty.

I hope and pray that all goes well for this beauty.

catnapper
03-23-2005, 07:42 PM
He looks so handsome! Any better luck with him today? Is he settling in?

wolflady
03-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Gosh, Pumpkin is one gorgeous kitty! He has the most beautiful tail ever!
People like that really piss me off too. Nice excuse...NOT!

Bless your for taking in foster babies and finding them good homes!
**hugs**

jenluckenbach
03-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Any better luck with him today? Is he settling in?
He is really calming down, but he still would turn on you if you do the wrong thing or do it for too long. (short attention span :rolleyes: ) But he is a lover, soft as silk, but too thin.....gotta put some weight on that boy.