PDA

View Full Version : Chummy

karen israel
03-09-2001, 07:01 AM
Yay! I'm 1st!! I'm in love with you Chummy! You are such a handsome big boy! I love your coloring and coat and your eyes..well, they just make me melt..those big browners!!! You can put your big paws on my shoulders anytime! I'm soooo happy your mom and dad saved you cause you are such a cutie and such a good protector!!!!! Enjoy your status as Dog of the Day !!!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-09-2001, 10:12 AM
Chummy, what a handsome boy you are. It looks like you and your Dad were made for each other. You keep those cats in line!
What a nice family you have and they are so lucky to have you. Congradulations on becoming the handsomest, biggest, lovingest Dog of the Day.

tatsxxx11
03-09-2001, 03:10 PM
Oh Chummy!!! I'm in love! What a big, soft, furry bundle of brown-eyed love you are! That look on your face is real heart melter! And your name just fits you to a "T"!!! How I wish I could give you a great big hug! And how fortunate for you that the shelter "rejected" you!!! Instead, you were taken into the warm fold of a loving family who knows how to aprreciate all that a splendid dog like yourself has to offer. You sound like the gentlest of souls and I send you my most heartfelt congratulations on being picked our Dog of the Day!!! What a dog! A loveable guy for sure!!!

Sudilar
03-09-2001, 04:07 PM
What a gorgeous big guy you are!!! Another rescue success story! Congrats on Dog of the Day.

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Rottie
03-09-2001, 09:30 PM
Chummy is such a handsome guy!

Dan Milson
03-11-2001, 03:44 AM
I have to say that I was rather pleased with Chummy, and the write up he posted, he sounds a rather scrummy dog and I wish that I was in the States so I could meet him. I don't have a dog of my own, so I am afraid that I have to have an interest in other peoples. I live right on a park, so it is always easy for me to find a beauty. Well Chummy, I hope you are enjoying life, I sure would love to meet you if you ever pop over to London. I love this site and I visit it religiously every day.