PDA

View Full Version : Shaken up

davidpizzica
03-20-2005, 08:47 PM
I was in a car accideny tonight. It was a fender bender type and nobody was injured. My car got the worst of it. This lady was waiting to turn into Dairy Queen and I couldn't stop. I slid under her bumper. She got a dent in the vinyl bumper cover and I got the corner of my hood dented, the top of my fender, the headlight and the side marker light . I can still drive it. Now I have to go through the business with the insurance company. YUCK!

Oggyflute
03-20-2005, 10:57 PM
I guess it's still slippery on the roads where you are David. Not much you can do really, but you were obviously driving in a correct manner otherwise it would have been worse than just a tap. :)

Corinna
03-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Glad your ok and not hurt. You really are trying to get a new car. :D

trayi52
03-20-2005, 11:32 PM
I too am happy you weren't hurt, David! Do you still have snow on the ground there?

Willie:)

gini
03-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Oh David, as upsetting as this accident is for you - thank God both the other driver and you are alright.

I hope all goes well with your insurance company. I have never driven on icy roads. It must have been such a helpless feeling when you couldn't stop.

I am sorry that this has happened to you - but grateful that you are alright.

joycenalex
03-21-2005, 06:41 AM
i'm glad you're all right. did you get the ticket? did you get checked out by a doctor,? and what about the car? sigh, so much from an accident.

GraciesMommy
03-21-2005, 06:44 AM
Glad you are ok..sorry about your car tho...but better it than you!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-21-2005, 08:10 AM
The most important is that you didn't get hurt, David! Good luck with the insurrance!!

moosmom
03-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh honey,

I'm so sorry about your car, but SO glad no one was hurt. I didn't get the message on my cellphone till this morning (I had it turned off and charging overnight).

I tried to call you and left a message on your machine. Take care of yourself.

(((((hugs))))))

davidpizzica
03-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Thank goodness there were no injuries. unfortunately I was going a little too fast and couldn't stop. The left front of my car slid under her bumper. She had a SUV with a high bumper. The only thing that happened to her SUV was that her vinyl bumper cover has a little dent. On my car the left corner of the hood, left fender were banged up,one headlight and the left sidemarker light were broken and the bumper cover scraped. The car is still driveable. I just talked to the insurance lady this afternoon and I'll go from there.

cookieluver7
03-21-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry that you were in a wreck, yet I'm very glad that nobody was hurt or anything. Good luck with insurance!;)

chocolatepuppy
03-21-2005, 06:15 PM
David, sorry to hear you were in an accident. At least no one was hurt. I hope everything goes smoothly with the insurance company!