PDA

View Full Version : Oh how they grow!

jazzcat
03-20-2005, 05:10 PM
I took some pictures of the gang today and was amazed at how much Rocky and Rumor have grown.

Here's a picture of them taken at the first of November.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/s4.jpg

Here's Rocky in that same cat tree today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/o9.jpg

It hasn't even been 5 full months between pictures and look at how much he's grown. Rumor is just as big. Too bad they can't stay small longer.

christa
03-20-2005, 06:19 PM
FLUFF OVERLOAD!!! :eek:

Your babies are so beautiful!!! And yes, they do grow sooooo fast! They just keep getting more beautiful though! ;)

catnapper
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
My Rocky, how have you filled out that perch! And I think you'll do some more filling out in the next few months! He's only 7 or 8 months old, right?

rg_girlca
03-20-2005, 08:10 PM
That's what being part Maine Coon will do Lori.
Give you gorgeous, adorable big cats.:)

I just love that first picture of the two of them.
TOOOOOOO CUTE.!!!!!!

jazzcat
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
My Rocky, how have you filled out that perch! And I think you'll do some more filling out in the next few months! He's only 7 or 8 months old, right?
Yep, they will be 8 months old the first of April. I hope they don't get too big.

rg_girlca
03-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Well Lori, if they do get too big for you, you could always send them over here to me.;)

QueenScoopalot
03-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Yep, they will be 8 months old the first of April. I hope they don't get too big.
That only means more of them to love Lori! :D What cuties they both are. I sure wish they could stay tiny for much longer (maybe always...that way we could all have so many more).;) :p :) :D

catcrazylady
03-21-2005, 06:28 AM
LOL!!! I love those pictures. Rocky sure has gotten big! I know exactly how you're feeling Lori. I wish I could put a brick on Rosco and Abigail's heads!
I'm lucky in that Abigail is going to stay small so I hope she will be like a forever kitten!:D

catmandu
03-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Rocky,and Rumor,must have some Maine Coon,in them,as they have the Maine Coon Features,and Maine Coon Cattitude! and make a handsome Pair,of Cat Bookends!

Rie Rie
03-21-2005, 09:51 AM
THose two are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Lillycat
03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
absolutely beautiful......i could look at kitty pictures all day...

Jayna78
03-24-2005, 12:04 AM
They're so beautiful! :) We have only raised one of our 4 cats from tiny kittenhood, but we were amazed how much Bailey grew from fall 2002 to spring 2003! :) They certainly do grow fast, especially if they're big kitties anyway. :) It's nice to capture the progress on film, too.

By the way, how did you do your great avatar? I love that there is a colorful background with the animals' faces flashing in and out. Please let me know how that works. Did you use Animation Shop by itself, or did you have to do something with PSP first? I have a few days left on my trial and would love to try something like that.

krazyaboutkatz
03-24-2005, 12:08 AM
They sure grow up fast. I love big kitties.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-24-2005, 04:19 AM
*faint* .....
OMG, your cats are so adorable and fluffy!! They have grown like weeds!! Give them a head-scratchie from me :)