PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

ComedyDevil
03-20-2005, 12:51 PM
You know the expression 'I walked into a door', when someone is asked how they got a black eye?

Well, it's perfectly possible. I know this, because I just DID. :o The sharp edge bit of the door too. :( It's swelling beautifully, and it don't half HURT.

*shameless plea for sympathy*

Luvin Labs
03-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ComedyDevil
You know the expression 'I walked into a door', when someone is asked how they got a black eye?

Well, it's perfectly possible. I know this, because I just DID. :o The sharp edge bit of the door too. :( It's swelling beautifully, and it don't half HURT.

*shameless plea for sympathy*

aw man, that sucks! **pat on back**

**giggles behind hand** :D

are ya single?

my b/f accidentally gave me a nose bleed a few times (once when we were roughhousing and once while he was positioning his pillows), we crack up and joke about it (only with close friends and family) :)

Kfamr
03-20-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL AMY!
Sorry to laugh but it made me giggle. :p Hope your pain goes away! Do you think you're able to see enough to take some pictures of those pups? ;)

ComedyDevil
03-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Meh - not FUNNY! :( :p

It hurts! Know what else I discovered? Its also perfectly possible to have those stars that you see in cartoons, buzzing round your head. I had them as well :rolleyes:

Do you think you're able to see enough to take some pictures of those pups?

Well, it just so happens I have a few (not that great cause they're taken with the old cam) new pics of the puppers. I'll post 'em now :D

LeahMM
03-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Ouch! I know how you feel. I gave myself a shiner last summer by slamming the butt end of my pooper scooper into my face. hope you get better soon.

king2005
03-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Ouch. Hope it doesn't get too bad.

I accidently broke my b/f's nose :D We were goofing off & I swong around as he tickled my sides & my elbow broke his poor nose.

I still hear about it

Oggyflute
03-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Just think of all the stories you could tell. :D Oggy did it to me once. I was bending down just as he jumped up to the bed. Knocked me down flat, closed my eye and had such wonderful colours too.:D

Corinna
03-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Get the ice out on it. I used to run into things as a kid I had a black eye every couple months. ( good thing It was then now they would check to see if someone was abusing me.) I was just always in a hurry and clumsy.

trayi52
03-20-2005, 11:45 PM
OMG! I know how you feel, hope you feel better soon.

When my son was a baby, he threw one of those tantrums where he threw his head back and hit me right on my eye. First I got a huge knot, and then it turned into a great big, very dark black eye! Everybody just would not believe my little baby boy done it. They thought my husband had been knocking me around!

Willie:)