PDA

View Full Version : Rex photo album

Canis Amicus
03-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I would like to share some pictures of Rex. The album "Rex" has recent photos and the album "Bambino" old ones, from last Sommer, just after adopting him.

www.fotos.web.de/rosanaroth

tatsxxx11
03-20-2005, 02:08 PM
It's great to see pics of Rex! What a happy rescue tale:) He is one handsome boy, and a very happy one too, it looks like! I see he's claimed the sofa for his very own!:D The shots of him in the water were especially beautiful! Hugs to you Rex!!! Thanks so much for sharing the albums! Would love to see more!

countrycowgirl
03-20-2005, 02:32 PM
awwww Rex what a cutie you are!:) ....it is great to see you! awsome pics thanks for sharing:D

vinjashira
03-20-2005, 02:38 PM
oh I love GSDs :D thanks for sharing! Rex is gorgeous!

Lexi_Lover
03-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Rex is a gorgeous GSD! :eek: Looks like he isn't spoiled at all! :p ;) Thanks so much for sharing!

Oggyflute
03-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Great pics, he's a real handsome fella. Is he named after the TV show "Inspector Rex"? We love that show , it would be our favourite, and I do see a resemblance. :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-21-2005, 10:26 AM
What a good looking dog Rex is! And that smile is just perfect!

Canis Amicus
03-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hello dear members! Thanks for your replies.
I named him Rex because the very first times I walked with him people used to call: "Hey Rex", "Hey Inspector Rex".

His smile makes my day!

Today he received a certificate from his private trainer. Rex was a hard case of dog aggression and bicycle hater. Last August I hired the trainer. Rex is much better now.

Well, I love this boy.