PDA

View Full Version : Time to get reemed out once again

IRescue452
03-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Autumn and Pepper get to go to the whitecoats on Friday for their annual pokes. Goodie. That means I'm gonna get yelled at because Autumn is about 15 pounds overweight. Not my fault that when I go away to college for a half a year my mom spoils her too much. :rolleyes: I wish their annual shots were at the end of summer when Autumn's had a good four months of running a few miles a day. She's thin then, honest.:D

NoahsMommy
03-20-2005, 03:44 AM
Good luck at the vet! Just blame that part on your mom. ;)

LKPike
03-20-2005, 07:49 AM
ahhh tell the vet to hush it! Autumns just pleasently plump!

momof5slobberslingers
03-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Yeah, grandmothers are good at spoiling the grandkids...whether furry or not! :D

IRescue452
03-28-2005, 08:56 PM
45 pounds, my dog weighs 45 pounds! Wow! I guess its time for a diet, but at least she's not considered obese yet, just overweight. Didn't get yelled at because we went to a different place and they don't know how Autumn normally is.

Oggyflute
03-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by IRescue452
45 pounds, my dog weighs 45 pounds! Wow! I guess its time for a diet, but at least she's not considered obese yet, just overweight. Didn't get yelled at because we went to a different place and they don't know how Autumn normally is.

Good move. :D

IRescue452
03-29-2005, 06:33 PM
-Good move- haha. Yes, the dogs just needed their rabies and distemper shots so we went to the county vet. Our normal vet is around $200 for annual shots+ heartworm tests and lyme vaccinations. The county vet is $60 for just the shots, we still have extra heartgard and aren't worried about lyme disease because we use flea and tick stuff, and the nail trimming at the county vet is free so we took advantage. We don't plan to stay with the regular vet because it is too expensive and they push you to buy all this extra stuff. We would use them for emergencies though because the county vet has a bad reputation, we would only use him for quick vaccinations.