PDA

View Full Version : 1st day of Obedience training

LeahMM
03-19-2005, 08:18 PM
My husband and I have been to more that 100 classes with our dogs but today our latest two started beginners courses. Cody already knows the basics but the distractions were quite overwhelming to her, hence the class. Buddy, our newest BC has had no formal training and is a whiz. He did so well with my husband that I almost couldn't concentrate on Cody. For anyone that thinks that since they went through training can do it them selves are mistakenly wrong. Socialization is a huuuuuuuge part of it and we will always walk the same line with every new member of our canine family.

cyber-sibes
03-19-2005, 10:00 PM
I've been thinking I should take our new boy Prince to classes - he's never had any and if he's going to live here I'd like him to obey a little better. I've been thru several rounds too, but there's something about being in the class that makes me do better at it too. Thanks, you inspired me! Good luck with your pups!

vinjashira
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Snowy has just started her begginer class as well after finishing her puppy class. I can not aggree with you both more about the benefits of the training class.

Good luck on the training Cody, Buddy, and Prince :)