PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Pet Contest

petslover
03-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey Everyone. I wanted to invite you all to a Pet Photo Contest. This site was designed for Pet lovers to enter their loyal pet in a website. There are small fees of $3.00 for one picture to be entered and $5.00 for two photos. 25% of the profits will be donated to our Local Humane Society. The Winner of the Contest will recieve a PRIZE in Postal Mail. Prize varies on the entrys for that month. A pet wins Every month.

Each month their will be 10 photos, and You, the voter will be able to vote for your favorite picture on the website. The highest number of votes declares the winner.

The website is www.adorablepets.cjb.net so you all are invited to enter the contest.

All TYPES of pets are welcomed!

Thank you.

petslover
03-19-2005, 06:50 PM
oh yeah, In November, we are going to put the all the winners in the poll and let the voter pick the Winner of the Year. The Winner of the Year gets either a trophy/award.

christa
03-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Where does the other 75% of the "profits" go?

petslover
03-19-2005, 08:46 PM
the more entrys we get, the better prize there will be. Although, if I have to take out of my pocket for a gift, I will.

Some of it will go to cover the cost of the website as well. I will be trying to get a .com name, if all goes well.