PDA

View Full Version : Our sweet Holly

AlleyCat
03-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Yesterday was a sad day for us. Holly succumbed to her cancer and has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Hopefully she's frolicking with her fursiblings, Rascal and Nikki now.

It has been clear to us over the past few months that the cancer had been getting worse, and her last few days she was feeling very unwell, and we knew it was time. There were getting to be more bad days than good for her which diminishes the quality of her life. We spent as much time as we could with her these last couple of days, and we know she went to the RB feeling very loved, as I held her in my arms as we let her go.

We miss you already and love you so!
Mommy and Daddy

Lexi_Lover
03-19-2005, 02:10 PM
So sorry to hear about poor little Holly! :(

She is pain free and bouncing happily along with all the other RB pet angels! :( Say hi to Tigger for me Holly! You will be dearly missed by all who have met your beautiful face!

God speed...R.I.P Holly! :(

sammy101
03-19-2005, 05:10 PM
im so sorry for your loss:(

RIP Holly:( you will be missed

tatsxxx11
03-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I just read about Holly's passing in your other post and I was so heartbroken to learn that her time had come:( I knew she was ill but was so hoping to get to know her. What a beautiful, gentle soul she was and how blessed you all were to have had her as your best friend these many years. I only wish it could have been for longer, for it is never, ever long enough. I'm sure that Nikki and Rascal and all our RB babies are there to welcome your sweet angel with open paws and open hearts. And the day will come when you and Holly will meet again, there at the Rainbow Bridge and what a happy day that will be. My most sincere sympathies to you and your family. Bless you dear Holly. Your Mommy and Daddy will be missing you so. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra, Cody and Star

aly
03-19-2005, 06:12 PM
I am so sorry about Holly's passing :( I hope you were able to make the most of the last weeks that you had with her so you can hang on to the good memories. I know your heart is broken, but I hope time can ease the pain. It never goes away, but it will get easier. Holly will always have that special place in your heart.

Rest in Peace, Holly :(

Logan
03-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I am so sorry about Holly. :( Please know that we will be remembering all of you in our prayers.

Logan

Tweety_Pie
03-19-2005, 10:43 PM
I am so sorry about Holly:(

R.I.P sweet Holly, have fun at the rainbow bridge!! You will be dearly missed!

{{hugs}}

momof5slobberslingers
03-20-2005, 09:20 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss...Much healing drool coming your way from the houndies here, to ease your aching heart...

I'm sure my Copper is helping to squire Holly around up at the Bridge, and helping her to find all the best goodies!

Please know that it was a wonderful thing your did for your baby, giving her a release from her pain...and my heart is with you at this sad time...

Kfamr
03-20-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss of Holly. She was a gorgeous girl.

jazzcat
03-20-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Holly.

Sudilar
03-20-2005, 02:49 PM
So very sorry for your great loss of Holly. It was time and you loved her so much that you let her go. She waits for you at RB, but lives on in your heart. Hugs.

luvofallhorses
03-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I am so very sorry :( R.I.P sweet Holly

NoahsMommy
03-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Andrea,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved and wanted Holly better.

Lots of hugs being sent your way.

Frolic and play at the RB, Holly. You'll be missed.

Hugs,
Kelly

ramanth
03-22-2005, 12:50 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( :(

RIP Holly. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I am so sorry about Holly!! At least she is out of pain now.:( Play hard with my Bandit sweet girl!!:(:(:(

pitc9
03-22-2005, 01:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Sweet Holly, you are pain free now, play hard.

AlleyCat
03-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Thank you, all of you, for your wonderful prayers and thoughtful comments. They are very much appreciated.
Andrea

PJ's Mom
03-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Oh no. :(

I fell in love with Holly the first time I saw her.

RIP Sweet Holly. Play hard at the Bridge, little one. :(

delidog
03-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Oh,Rest in Peace Dear Holly!!!

You were such a Gorgeous Girl!!

Play Hard at The Bridge Little One!!!