PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh4Colts
03-19-2005, 07:06 AM
what is thorn thursday in the dog pound?? I see a ton of people reply to it but i dont know what it is. can you help me out?????????????

Jods
03-19-2005, 07:36 AM
a virtual bar. Its just pretend.

slick
03-19-2005, 08:09 AM
Yes, the vitual bar opens every Wednesday and usually closes on the weekend. It's just a place to hang out and have fun. This week it was called Thorn Thursday because so many people had a bad week - kind of like a thorn in your side.

There are no political discussions or debates of any kind. Attitudes are left at the door. Richard is the bartender and there are virtual alcoholic drinks served but anyone can join in the fun. However, if you are underage, you'll have to be carded and can only order non-alcoholic drinks.

lbaker
03-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Pretend you say Jods! No pretense about it.. yes, it may be cyber for some but for the "locals" there is no doubt it exsists. It is a haven and lots of support and laughs :cool: Don't let Mario hear you call it pretend or you will get cherries hurled upon you! :p

Josh4Colts
03-19-2005, 08:36 AM
thanks.

Barbara
03-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey Josh, I just came back from Poland- I know you have bars there:D