PDA

View Full Version : Cat and mouse

catnapper
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Computer mouse that is!

I have two computers in my office. One that is old as dirt, but has a design program on it that I need -- and I can't save it off that computer onto the new computer. Anyway, I have both computers up and running at the same time, with only one monitor. Whenever I need to access the design program, I simply move the cable for the monitor from Computer A to computer B and pick up the keyboard and mouse of computer B, tossing the mouse from computer A aside. Follow that?

Well, tonight I was doing my stuff in the old computer, and left the mouse to the new computer sitting haphazardly to the side. Pouncer was VERY interested in what the strange creature was doing away from its normal place on that spongy pad :D

Soapets
03-18-2005, 06:54 PM
That is so funny! How can you get any work done with a character like him around to entertain you?!:D

catmandu
03-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Pouncer Angel,wil have to explain,that that is the wrong mouse,to chase! Apologies,to those Pet talkers,like Jen,who have the Pet Mice! What a character,and I think,that it was the flashing light,that got his attention.

kimlovescats
03-18-2005, 07:39 PM
How adorable! "Meowmmy, it's alive and it's all red and glowy!" :D Thank you for a much-needed smile tonight!;)

QueenScoopalot
03-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Pouncer you just crack me up! I had the volume turned up quite loud, and heard that frantic pawing of the 'mouse' lol! I love how he jumps back when it moves! :D

DogLover9501
03-18-2005, 09:14 PM
That is so adorable!

I love how he wants to see what it is so bad, but stays away :D

smokey the elder
03-19-2005, 08:09 AM
I love it when cats want to check something out, but are wary of it. They stand back and make a l-o-o-n-n-g arm!:D

catcrazylady
03-19-2005, 08:14 AM
ROFLOL!!! :D :D :D Pouncer you are sooooo funny!! That was too cute!

Kim, I would never get anyting done with him around!:D

Felix
03-19-2005, 09:04 AM
That was tooo cute!! I can relate to the situation...my cat Felix played a game of cat and mouse himself one day....he won.See what happened one day i was cleaning house so when i was finished i sat down to check my emails and the curser on the screen woulnt move so i started yanking on the mouse and nothing well when i pulled on it he had my new optical mouse cord chewed right into:eek: I guess he won that game hey!!! :p