PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer

catmandu
03-18-2005, 08:31 AM
:( :( Was a great Cat,an accidental product,the only Kitten.of a Grand Champion Siamese,and a Tortoise Shell Lady Cat.They were so angry,the owners,that they dumped her,off at a Pet store.She wasan unique Cat,with the Tortie Markings,and the Siamese Figure,at least,until she filled out.I miss her,as shewas a Very Good Cat.She got her name,by the way,that she would crouch,and pounce,on her Toys!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/PouncerFirstCat.jpg

Killearn Kitties
03-18-2005, 08:49 AM
It was a blessing in disguise for Pouncer to be left at that store, Gary. She was obviously a very much loved cat for the rest of her life after you found her. She even has a furry little Pet Talk namesake now!

catcrazylady
03-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Oh what a beauty! Another blessed kitty that came to the hotel and lived a wonderful life.:)

Gary, I'm loving all these pictures!!!:D

kimlovescats
03-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Pouncer was a real beauty, and blessed to have been loved by YOU, Gary!;)

catmandu
03-18-2005, 11:31 AM
And I was blessed,to have her.And I still regret,taht I took,her ,to the SPCA,to be put down,as I was on lay off,and I didnt have,the money,at the time,to take her,to the Vets.So she died a stray,rather than a Pet.I had nightmares,about the Other Strays,on death Row,telling Pouncer,that I had abandoned her.It still bothers me,12 Years,after the fact.