PDA

View Full Version : Hiss! Growl! Zooooom!

Lacey
03-18-2005, 08:07 AM
The intro process has begun, and Kahlua certainly isn't shy! I've been putting her in the carrier and taking her out into the living room the past couple of nights. There's quite a bit of hissing and growling (Zelda sounds like a little dog :D), but no one in or out of the carrier is trying to get physical.

Last night Kahlua was going nuts at the door of her room, playing Catch the Paw with whoever was on the other side (Mowgli, I think).

This morning I was in Kahlua's room and didn't close the door good. Well, Mr. Mowgli pushed the door open and just stared at Kahlua, hissing every now and then. When the princess-in-training finally deigned to notice Mowgli, she stared at him for a couple of minutes and then chased him out into the living room (nevermind that he probably has 3 or 4 pounds on her).

So I went zooming to the rescue and got Kahlua put back in her room. And the whole time Zelda just lay on the floor watching and looking absolutely bored by it all. :D :rolleyes: :p

I'll get pics tonight! :D

catcrazylady
03-18-2005, 08:12 AM
ROFLOL!!!:D :D :D Oh the fun is about to begin!!!!:D

Mowg, that new sister is already throwing you out of her room!!!:p :p :p

catnapper
03-18-2005, 08:43 AM
hee hee... sounds familiar! Last week, my daughter forgot to close her bedroom door tightly, and Pouncer and Harry took advantage of it and went to check out Minette. She was NOT impressed with the men of this household and I came to her rescue! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-18-2005, 09:29 AM
:D :D Yep, poor little Mowgli will be the only guy in the house, and the way it sounds is he will be ruled by the two women. :D

Lacey
03-18-2005, 09:47 AM
No doubt about that! Zelda doesn't put up with much acting up from him, and now it looks like Kahlua won't either. Luckily he's got meowmie to resuce him!

catmandu
03-18-2005, 11:52 AM
That is funny,as I am going through the same thing,with Scrappy 2,who has already swapped paws,with JJJ3,and Roscoe.But she LOVES,thehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/friend2005.jpg
Little Meezers,Rocca,Precious,and Diane,and is the same size,at 6 months,as they are,nearing 10 Years. I hope that in both cases ,that things go well,and the Cats,are All Friends,very soon.And she has hit it off too,with Michael,the Mild!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Yippie for Kahlua :) :)

CalliesMom
03-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Poor, poor Mowgli! Living with all women must be hard work. All the mood swings!! ;) I can't wait to see pictures of Kahlua with her new brother and sister and welcome to a three cat household. :) :p :rolleyes: It's loads of fun!