PDA

View Full Version : Bazel-handsome white kitty!

smokey the elder
03-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Don't you look all handsome and content in your bed! I think white cats are just unusual and excellent. I don't see many of you guys!

Killearn Kitties
03-18-2005, 08:12 AM
Bazel, what a fluffy sweetheart you are, with a personality to match, we hear. I hope you get all the treats and shoulder rides your little heart desires today, in honour of your day in the limelight. :D

Jax
03-18-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm in love with handsome Bazel!!! What a most dignified and terrifically beautiful kitty boy you are B! :eek: Your milky white fur and emerald eyes are simply stunning. What a good boy! Congrats to Bazel! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
03-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Good Morning dear, beautiful Bazel! My, aren't you the handsome boy! How fetching you look all decked out in your gorgeous, plush, white coat and sparkling green eyes!:) Your handsomness is exceeded only by your sweet, lovable, laid back personality! Even a once reluctant sister LuLu seems to have finally succumbed to your many charms!:)

Like you, my boy Oliver loves taking in the world from atop my shoulders; so much to explore and investigate from on high, including the treat cabinet!!:D But, could it be you might possibly have an ulterior motive???;) I'll bet today you won't even have to gaze at the cabinet before those treats start flowing, Bazel! After all, you ARE the Cat of the Day and this is your day to be spoiled rotten!:D Congratulatons to you, beautiful Bazel! You truly are one very special, much loved furkid and so deserving of our "top cat" honors! Lots of love to you sweet Bazel with wishes for many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family, human and furry!:)

Kittycath
03-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Bazel, you are one handsome, sweet boy. What better place to survey your domain than from your purrson's shoulder! I hope you receive many special treats, and loving kisses on this your special day. Congratulations on being our COTD! :D

catmandu
03-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Bewitching Bazel,you are such a wonderful,wistful,White Cat Wonder,that its clear,that you,are a Winner,and your Winning ways,have Worked well,and you are a Wonderful Wice Cat,and Will Win a WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Being Wonderous COTd,from the Found Cats,Strays,Angels and Feeeder.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-18-2005, 01:20 PM
Bazel
What a charmer you are!
I love your eyes!
What a treat is was to see your wonderful picture today and read about you.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Dan Holder
03-18-2005, 03:50 PM
He's a very handsome cat. The all-time #1 kitty around here was all white, and they always seem special, even when they aren't as sweet as Bazel sounds. Give Mr. B some extra treats and lap (or shoulder) time for me. Good luck.

desmirage
03-18-2005, 04:28 PM
This kitty is very beautiful, but aren't they all. I love the expression in his sweet eyes. Kind of HUMBLE seeming. If it's possible for a cat to be humble, that is. I love the kitties of the world. Yeah!!! Hats off to Bazel!!!

jenluckenbach
03-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I adore white cats, and you are no exception. Your beautiful face has brightened my day. :D:D

kb2yjx
03-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Hail Bazel, our knight in shining white fur!!! Love the fact that you are a shoulder kitty!! Isn't that a great way to see the world!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

AvaJoy
03-18-2005, 08:05 PM
What a thrill to meet you, Bazel! White cats shall always have a special place in my heart, thanks to my very special, equally easy-going Schuyler (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/December/02.html) . . . I only wish he would want to ride on my shoulder, but then again he is so heavy I probably couldn't walk very far with him perching on me like that!:eek:

I hope you enjoy all of your favorite things today, including plenty of treats! ;) You are splendid, and sound like such a sweetheart! :D

kaoK'okung
03-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Bazel!!!!!!!!!!!....congrats on your most wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!....may your royal whiteness endure many shoulder rides today, hanging out with Lulu,feasting on treats!!!!!!!!!!!....:D :D :D

karlyb
03-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Bazel, you are a beautiful boy with your stunning green eyes and fluffy white fur. You have the perfect kitty life with treats, a fur buddy, and your own private chauffer to give you rides around the house. I hope you had a wonderful day as our gentle and sweet COTD.

shais_mom
03-19-2005, 12:58 AM
what a gorgeous baby you are!!!
Congratulations sweets!