PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! New

meowmieto2kitties
03-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Sorda..lol
I have been a member here before, but I can't remember my log in password....I will just use this one though..it's ok..I use to be Rockysmomma..
anyway,,,my name is Kathy...I am a single mom to 3 children, and 2 spoiled kitties...Rocky is my male a brown abd black tabby dsh, he is 2 years old, and loves to eat! he weighs in at 16 lbs and 7 oz. he greets me everyday when I come home from work,,,sometimes I wonder if he is greeting me or griping at me for being gone all day long...then there is Fluffy, my baby girl(she is 2)she is not as sociable as Rocky is, but she loves you to rub her ears and she loves to eat too! She weighs in at 11 lbs..she is my black and white dmh girl.....I look forward to posting with you all!!

K & L
03-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Welcome Back! And would love to see photos of your babies!

meowmieto2kitties
03-17-2005, 05:58 PM
I am trying to use this as my avatar,,but can't figure out how..I went to user profile, but there is not where to upload it ???

meowmieto2kitties
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
the pic is suppose to go from one cat to another..like a slide show...just 2 pics, but for some reason it isn't working for me...

QueenScoopalot
03-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Welcome back to PT! I'm owned by many here, mostly special needs kitties (all below in my siggy). :D Hope to see pictures of your two lovely kitties. :) Jan

catmandu
03-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Its a tad,on the small side,but it is working,and they are Great Cats!

NoahsMommy
03-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Welcome back! I remember you and your kitties. :)

kaoK'okung
03-17-2005, 06:41 PM
welcome back to PT kathy!!!!!!!!!...if you click on "user cp" and then click onto "edit options" at very bottom is a place to alter your avatar and you must resize photo to 60 x 60...hope this helps...btw my name is tim...hope to see you often...

kuhio98
03-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Welcome back Kathy. Can't wait to see pictures of your babies. You can see our kitties below. Kuhio passed away in 2002 after 17 wonderful years and I still can't bring myself to remove her from my signature. Halo, Cammie and Pepper keep us hopping.

meowmieto2kitties
03-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Thanks kuhio98!! I wouldn't take the pic out of my sig either if I were you((hug))..i bought myself a new scanner, its hooked up, but I have no clue on how to use it...my kids are going to be at their dads over the weekend, so I wll have to play around with it then and get some updated pics of my kids and kitties!

meowmieto2kitties
03-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Ohh and I forgot to add that we are adding to our kitty family..he is an all black dsh..he's still nursing from momma kitty so it will be a couple more weeks possibly until we get him....I am just waiting for the time,,I am soo excited! I am a little nervous on how R & F are going to handle it...I am assuming since this is a baby,they will take to it ok,...we'll see..I know all the safe and proper introductions with cats, but if anyone could just give me a few tips for a little refreshing?? thanks!

slick
03-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome back!

kimlovescats
03-17-2005, 07:48 PM
Nice to meet you ... look forward to seeing more of your kitties, I am partial to DMH black and whites!;)

kaoK'okung
03-17-2005, 08:39 PM
yahoo cat tips posted this not long ago...keep new cat in carrier in a seperate room and introduce the cats one at a time keeping the new cat in the carrier allowing fluffy or rocky to walk around and get used to scent......hope this helps....like the avatar!!!!!:) :)...

Cosmicat
03-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Welcome Back to Pet Talk Kathy! :)

rg_girlca
03-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome back to PT.:)

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your babies and can't wait to see the new addition when the time comes.