PDA

View Full Version : Hartz package arrived!

Catsnclay
03-17-2005, 01:15 PM
I can't remember who told us to sign up for this, but thank you!!

We got our "Starter" kit in the mail and there was 3 brightly colored mice that both Yoshi and Lucky took right to. I must admit, they are going to be much easier to locate than the grey and white ones that are lost in our house!! Fluffy isn't into playing much these days, but he did sniff them.

The catnip didn't go over too well. I opened the pouch and all three sniffed, but all walked away. So I pinched a little and put it on the floor, Fluffy snifed again, and walked away uninterested, same with Lucky. Then Yoshi (my garbage machine) started licking and eating it!! Yoshi is like the child Mikey on the comercial.....he eats everything and anything :rolleyes: :eek:

And the shampoo came just in time for their Spring baths......now we have to work on "daddy" to help with bathtime. Somehow he doesn't like baths....we always end up more soaked than the kitties! ;)

Thanks again for telling us about this cute package we got!!

luvofallhorses
03-17-2005, 02:03 PM
I got my package, too :D yesterday I think it was catnapper who started it :D thanks! :D

catmandu
03-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Scrappy 2,is eagely awaiting his parcel,too.

RedHedd
03-19-2005, 11:53 PM
We got ours today too. The mice are the type that scurry under the couch almost immediately :D The cats LOVE these little furry ones. I've put the catnip away for now - they're still enjoying that Canadian stuffy that Gary sent. As for the shampoo .... Do you think it would work for MY hair? :rolleyes: There's NO way I'm attempting bathing ether of the M's without full body armor!

sirrahbed
03-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RedHedd
As for the shampoo .... Do you think it would work for MY hair? :rolleyes:

I wondered the same thing!!:D No baths at THIS house as I value my skin. Good thing that Eliot no longer has SBS (smelly butt syndrome):D He is also bigger now so I doubt I can wrestle him between my knees!!:eek:

If anyone tries the shampoo - let us know!:p I hate to waste it.

Uabassoon
03-22-2005, 03:40 PM
I got mine today! Tibby loved the mice.

catnapper
03-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Great kit, isn't it? I got mine about two weeks ago.... and all my little mice are long lost under some piece of furniture or another. :D

I still have to give them the catnip. I keep thinking I'll make a few catnap toys from it, by whipping out my trusty sewing machine. It might be 2008 before THAT happens :rolleyes: