PDA

View Full Version : It might not beat Phred's numbers...but, here is 5 on the bed!!!

Cataholic
03-17-2005, 08:50 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid161/pe8c8340a3e1e2dde695fdb55c448b02a/f4cd5ce4.jpg

Tex is curled up on the sheets, and Monte is WAY up in the back, on a cat pillow. We have Tenny and Dakky smooshed as usual, and then Allie to their right. He he he.

ramanth
03-17-2005, 09:05 AM
What a beautiful furry blanket of black and white. :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-17-2005, 09:33 AM
:confused:

Aren't you leaving one or two out of the roll call???

Looks like there's at LEAST 5 in the back - and possibly a 6th
with his/her head down,
plus Tex up front.

Shudda tossed the Lil 2-Legger in! ;)

Cataholic
03-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Nope, two are definetly out of the bed! Minnie and Georgia, who won't be anywhere near Monte. I was surprised that Allie was in the bed, seeing that Monte was already there. :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Wow, a picture of the Cataholic herd! :eek: We haven't seen one of those in sooooo long!! ;) :D

Can't believe you haven't named the one between Tenny & Allie. :D

Great picture! :D

kimlovescats
03-17-2005, 10:02 AM
THANK YOU for this fabulous picture for B/W lovers like myself!!! You made my day, Johanna!!!:D :D :D

Kim

Edwina's Secretary
03-17-2005, 10:30 AM
A sea of black and white with the glow of ten eyes.....cool..:cool: :cool:

Logan
03-17-2005, 10:30 AM
I just LOVE it, Johanna!!! :D What a great picture!!!! :D

K & L
03-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Look at those babies! Can Bentley join them?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p7a6ae4932f22753b7f5c1bfc277768a0/fd6656df.jpg

Cataholic
03-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by K & L
Look at those babies! Can Bentley join them?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p7a6ae4932f22753b7f5c1bfc277768a0/fd6656df.jpg

ABBBBBBsolutely!

CatMama78
03-17-2005, 11:50 AM
It's Tuxie Heaven!!! It's wonderful.

catmandu
03-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Wow,now there is a new place,for Mr Scrappy Angel,to visit,between Scrappy 2,and Scrappy Magoo.

popcornbird
03-17-2005, 12:07 PM
ADORABLE!!!! Dakkie and Tenny are so in love with each other, aren't they? He he he! What a lovely herd! I wish you had Jonah sit in the pile of kitties with his 'mommy's little herd master' shirt on, and snapped a picture. :D Now THAT would be precious!

Logan
03-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Had to send a PM to Wanda who has Ritzy and is such a lover of Tuxedo cats. Hope she will join us in this wonderful thread! :)

catmandu
03-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Speaking,of Scrappy Angel........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos284.jpg

Cincy'sMom
03-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Love all that black and white!!!

catmandu
03-17-2005, 12:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos594.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos594.jpg Me TOO! Where Do I join,the Tuxedo Cat Army!

Vermontcat
03-17-2005, 01:15 PM
What a great photo of Tuxedo Heaven!:D

Here is a link to the original thread so you can post this photo over there too for more people to see.
I will even go bump the thread up again in a minute.
Beat Phred's 6 onna bed (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=73199&highlight=Phreds+six+onna+bed)

I agree that you should take a photo of Jonah with them next time, that would be really cool.:)
Also if you need another state to add to the herd, there is a young black kitty named Kansas at my local shelter.
I bet he and Monte would get along great.:)

Cataholic
03-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
What a great photo of Tuxedo Heaven!:D

Here is a link to the original thread so you can post this photo over there too for more people to see.
I will even go bump the thread up again in a minute.
Beat Phred's 6 onna bed (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=73199&highlight=Phreds+six+onna+bed)

I agree that you should take a photo of Jonah with them next time, that would be really cool.:)
Also if you need another state to add to the herd, there is a young black kitty named Kansas at my local shelter.
I bet he and Monte would get along great.:)

If only you could get Kansas to me here in Cincinnati....

ramanth
03-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
If only you could get Kansas to me here in Cincinnati....
Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Vermontcat
03-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Well, I am going to be at the shelter on Saturday with my daughter's Girl Scout Troop.
I can check him out for you and ask if he can be adopted out of state.:)
Here is his page, look deep into those beautiful eyes of his.
Kansas kitty (http://svr1.addisonhumane.org/pets/pet.asp?key=300)
The only problem is that he isn't good with little kids.
I can have the Girls Scouts check him out but he may do better with your mom's state kitties if he really isn't good with little ones like Jonah.

catmandu
03-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Seven Found Cats,on thier Bed,in the Found Cat Sunroom,now held by Scrappy 2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos469.jpg

tuxluvr
03-18-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Had to send a PM to Wanda who has Ritzy and is such a lover of Tuxedo cats. Hope she will join us in this wonderful thread! :)

Well, Logan KNOWS my weak spot! Who could resist a tuxedo quilt? And i wondered, did Tex have a little flatulence problem? I laughed at the positioning of all the pile-o-kitties in the back with Tex blissfully alone....perhaps he was doin' the "dutch oven" and the other kitties pulled all the sheets back to air him out!

Bently, oreo...so many pretty tuxie kitties! I've been away too long....Ritzy is fine, almost 5 years old and still her snooty little cutie self...business is booming, hence my inexcusable absence from pettalk - thanks for the little jolt, Logan, to bring me back home again :)

I was just in cincinnati on business - what I wouldn't give to see these little beauties first hand!

catmandu
03-18-2005, 08:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos476.jpg And yet another shot,of the happy Found cats,on thier bed!

Cataholic
03-18-2005, 08:42 AM
WOW- Gary, you blew us away! Seven kitties! What a dream...

Barbara
03-19-2005, 10:17 AM
What an elegant herd you have - but I agree with everybody: the red breed is missing ;)

chocolatepuppy
03-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Your black and white kitties are adorable! I love black and whites! I saved one once, 4 weeks old, my vets uncle has it. Should have kept it! :)

tuxluvr
03-23-2005, 08:54 AM
I had the rare opportunity to personally meet the "tuxedo tribe" on a recent business trip that took me through Cincinnati. I was in HEAVEN!

Let's see if I can get the names right in the following story of my trip

WEll, as predicted, Dakota was ever the extrovert, and treated me to many headbumpies, and at least 3 times treated me to a "tummy show" (I think Ritz might have tipped Dakky off to my love of "working the room" behavior). What a lover this one is, and so lusciously fluffy!

Gentleman Tex was partaking of sustenance, but, ever the Rhett Butler-esque persona, he welcomed skritchies and returned a heartwarming purr. He is the epitome of class and dignity, this one.

Ally, not to be shown up by Dakky, wove in and out for the occasional "pet and run"....might have seemed a bit embarrassed by Dakky's overt flirtatiousness, but was not going to be ignored either.

Monty, ever the frolicking cad, made it presence known, like a little kid playing "tag", came for head skritchies but quickly was on the run again, daring the visitor to "come and get me". I understand he is the tormenter of other cats, but all around his behavior was fairly on the up and up

Sweet Georgia was ensconced, much like the Princess and the Pea, on a furry mat (borrowed from Jonah, I understand) in the middle of a table, welcomed praise and pats. Though petite in stature, this one is a charmer and begs you to come over for some love, but would probably never be so brash as Dakky. Truly the princess of the tribe.

Tenny and Minny were "in absentia" for the first minutes of the visit, feigning indifference or true shyness. I finally was able to coax beautiful Tenny from her basement realm, when I extended my hand, she presented one of the most perfect "upside down heart shaped" white muzzles I've seen on a tuxedo kitty. The lovvin was worth the wait, and like the true shy flower, allowed me audience but quickly retreated to her underground lair through the strategically placed kitty portal in the basement door.

Minny, alas, sweet Minny - I had to go on an archaeological dig into the back of her fortress of solitude, aka the closet. She tolerated a brief head skritchie, but also held that strong "Greta Garbo" persona, and I'm sure if she could speak, she too would have said, in true Garbo style, "I vant to be left alone!"

Ahh, the memories! Thanks to J&J for your hospitality during my brief visit! (Jonah is a cutie pie!)....Tea and Tuxies, I shall never forget!

Ritzy's mommy

tuxluvr
03-23-2005, 09:01 AM
OH, and I might have mixed the genders up a bit in my story----not intentional ;)

Cataholic
03-23-2005, 10:46 AM
TUXLUVR AT THE TUXEDO RANCH!

What a wonderful visit we had!!!! What a perfect first- Tuxluvr being the first person to pet all the tuxies!!! (well, except for Lillycat, he he he). All the kitties were described so appropos, probably better than I could have done, and I have known them for years and years.

Ah, with the exception of Tenny donned as a 'she', you were absolutely purrfect on the kitties!!! And, Tenny does act more female than male, probably. I do so hope you will come to the tuxedo ranch again soon.

Johanna

catnapper
03-23-2005, 10:51 AM
How'd I miss this gem of a phto? Look at all that tuxie loving!

tuxluvr
03-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
TUXLUVR AT THE TUXEDO RANCH!

Ah, with the exception of Tenny donned as a 'she', you were absolutely purrfect on the kitties!!! And, Tenny does act more female than male, probably. I do so hope you will come to the tuxedo ranch again soon.

Johanna
Ahhh..so even kitties have "metrosexuals" eh? :cool:

tuxluvr
03-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Ritzy wasn't suspicious...but I did get a good sniff down when I got home, so my "cheatin heart" is safe for the moment....

Don't worry, ms Ritz, meowmie will always come home to you!

Logan
03-23-2005, 02:32 PM
How wonderful that the two of you were able to get together!!! :)

ramanth
03-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Very lucky indeed! Thanks for the tale. :D

Any pictures?

tuxluvr
03-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Very lucky indeed! Thanks for the tale. :D

Any pictures?

Unfortunately no...we got busy chatting and both had limited time, so the cameras didn't come out.

Vermontcat
03-23-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm so jealous! I want to visit all the Tuxedo's at the Tuxedo Ranch!
I think it's great that you got to visit really.:)
Cataholic, when are you ready for the next state kitty?
I met Kansas at the shelter on Saturday and my daughter and I tested him for you and he liked everything except for being picked up.
I have some photos of him but I won't have time to post them for another day or two so let me know if you'd like to see him.:)