PDA

View Full Version : Kylie's in trooooouuuuuble!!

shais_mom
03-17-2005, 12:55 AM
I am having a Helluva time keeping Kylie out of Kloe's food and Kloe out of Kylie's food!!! :rolleyes:

And so the Princess Kylie was up on the bathroom sink getting into Kloe's food and when she was getting off she knocked my little handheld solitaire game into the toilet and knocked over the wastebasket!!!!
I play that solitaire game alllllll the time!!!!
*sigh* I guess I will have to buy another one!!!
:rolleyes:

Turkey!!

popcornbird
03-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Sorry Staci, but I just had to laugh! He he he! So is precious little Kylie....GROUNDED? :eek:

catcrazylady
03-17-2005, 06:34 AM
LOL!!! Sorry, but the visual was hilarious!!!:D :D :D

Kylie, I think you better go hide for little while sweety. When you come out do what cats do best and act like you know nothing about what happened. It must have been "Dudley the Duck"!:D :D :D

catmandu
03-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Kylie,this is JJJ3! My dad,was a little angry,with me,when I landed on a VCR,and knocked it over.Anda little more angry,when,the machine,couldnt have cable,put in.But I hid,and then when he looked for me,he was so releived that he found me,that he forgot the Machine,and was my Friend again.Hide,and then wait,for your Meowmie,to find you,and see if that doesnt work.I am,staying away,from the Computer,though,as its a gift,and Dad treasures,this Gift.

ramanth
03-17-2005, 09:08 AM
LOL!! Oh Kylie....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Wow, the duck strikes again! That's two times in one day! Busy duck! :eek: ;) :D

kimlovescats
03-17-2005, 10:20 AM
LOL.... sorry, but I just had to giggle. Bad, Kylie, bad Kylie!!! hehehe...

Funny you keep a solitaire game by the potty, we kept our handheld yahtzee by the potty for years!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Kiss that nawtee girl for me!

Kim

RICHARD
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
when she was getting off she knocked my little handheld solitaire game into the toilet

Kylie,

I'm sorry to hear you are in trouble.

I'm sorry to hear you "flushed" all of mom's hard earned points into the toilet.

I have broken things that belonged to my dad too.

Don't worry.

Rub up against mom's leg and give her head bumpies...she'll forget soon enough.

Love
Edward.