PDA

View Full Version : Robert Blake verdict in...

moosmom
03-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Robert Blake was found not guilty on first degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder charges.

I have a feeling he had something to do with it. But, the law speaks so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. :(:(

sammy101
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
i've never followed the story on Robert Blake,all i know was his wife was "murdered".So,im not really sure if i think he's guilty or not.

dukedogsmom
03-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Just like O.J. was and probably Michael Jackson will be. Money talks.

Denyce
03-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Once again another celebrity gets away with murder. I find this sad :(

moosmom
03-17-2005, 01:36 PM
I have a little story to tell about Mr. Blake.

Years ago, back in 1983, there was an article in People Magazine about him and how he had to wear a back brace. They showed pictures of him with his daughter helping him into it. His naked butt was showing in one of the pictures.

I wrote a letter to the editor of People which they published. All I said was "Nice butt, Blake!!" They put my name, town and state that I lived in.

After the letter was published, I got a weird phone call. It was from Mr. Blake himself (or so the guy on the phone said). The connection sounded like it was long distance (it was also years before they invented *69) He thanked me for writing the letter and then all of a sudden he started getting REAL personal, asking me what my bust size was, if I liked kinky sex, etc. I was horrified :eek: and immediately hung up.

Since that time, the man made my skin crawk and repulsed me. When I saw him on tv again when he was charged with murder, there was NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that he's capable of anything, including murder.

Luvin Labs
03-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Just like O.J. was and probably Michael Jackson will be. Money talks.

wow

there are so many differences between OJ's and Blake's case its not funny... plus the wife had very questionable background with some not so good people, the evidence was circumstancial at best.

and how dya know MJ is guilty? He's a freak, no doubt, but that does not equal guilty. if he is, fry him. but if he isn't, he's still a freak.

i haven't followed blake's case too closely, but I though most of it was circumstancial and they didn't find CONCRETE/DNA proof that he did it? just because he played a bad guy on tv doesn't mean he was one in real life.

but i'd have to see all the evidence to give my solid opinion on his guilt or innocence.

as for that phone call, that sucks for you! wish ya DID have *69 (though sometimes THAT doesn't help either!). but if people are persistent enough they might be able to get your information (i.e. it might not have been blake).

KYS
03-17-2005, 07:45 PM
From what I understand the Jury did not say Blake was
innocent. They found him not guilty because
of lack of evidence. I was wondering why not
charge him for at least soliciting someone to commit
murder?